2 weeks DPO Started by: Katie

• Author
    206p
    Menu

Two weeks DPO and loving my results so far. Slightly concerned that my left boob is still larger than my right. I had 350cc in left and 300cc in right because of asymmetry and wondering whether he went 25cc too much. Really hoping as they drop more this evens out…. has anyone been in the same position? Xx

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

Try again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shanaz
    0p
    Menu

I must say, they look BLUDDY AMAZING <3
    Nothing to worry about in my opinion.. give it some time

Lots of love,
    From your next door bed boobie neighbour lol
    S
    XOX

Janine 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing!

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

@katielousie2315 they look fab Hun and youโ€™ve loads of changes to come yet ๐Ÿ™‚ x

Jo 46
    46p
    Menu

I think they look fabulous Hun! Just a week P.O. and have got some dropping to do but hopefully they look as beautiful as yours! X

liga 7
    7p
    Menu

U look fab ๐Ÿ™‚ and I love your bra! Where is it from? I have just started my journey and op is planned in march.

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

@liga1989 thanks lovely! Itโ€™s the M&S extra high impact sports bra, they are super comfy!! Good luck on your journey, itโ€™s all so exciting in the researching stage. Have you decided on what you are going for? Xxx

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

@josnow thanks lovely, Iโ€™m really pleased so far. Yours look amazing Hun, such fantastic results already! How have you found the first week P.O? Xx

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

@smiah ahhhhh tank you boob twin!! Best roomie ever!!!!
    I just want to fast forward a year and see what they look like!! Why am I so impatient!!!!

Hope you are feeling okay my lovely xxxxx

liga 7
    7p
    Menu

I will definitely have a look for them ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks hun, I kinda now. But I’m seeing my surgeon in Jan so will decide then ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.