2 weeks PO feeling amazing! Started by: Sophie

• Author
    21p
    Menu
    +9

So this bikini was the straw that broke the camels back last year for me. I couldn’t find any at all that boosted me up as all that was in the shops was unpadded plunging bikinis which were my worst nightmare! I tried it on and felt so flat chested and ugly that I didn’t wear it. Today I am 2 weeks post op and remembered this bikini was still shoved in the back of a drawer so thought I’d try it on. I am just amazed and so happy.. never once have I put on a bikini and felt this way and to be honest it doesn’t even fit me now! This feeling alone makes it the best decision I’ve ever made to have BA! Everyone should try on an old bikini just to make themselves feel amazing. Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

@sms1992 you look fab Hun! I actually did this the other day with a bikini I wore when we went on holiday last year and as much as I love the bikini I still felt very conscious, it didn’t even go round my boobs, sort of sat on the ends of them, me and my fella couldn’t stop laughing xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +3

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

@sms1992 Wow they look fab! Well done you, everyone tells us we don’t need them we look fine, but when it really effects you to the point you don’t like the look of yourself or you can’t wear certain clothes because it makes us feel less womanly that we didn’t win the boobie gene lottery, if you can change that why the hell not! Don’t listen to others and do what makes you feel good and happy, bet your proud of them you should be they’re lush! What cc and shape you have chick? And what surgeon, can’t wait to have mine done xxx

Sophie 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you girls! Exactly Paige, I just think sometimes in life you have to do something purely for yourself, I bet you can’t wait.. it’s the best feeling ever once you’ve recovered. Just really look after yourself during recovery, have everyone running around you lol. I had Ms lutz and 375 cc round high profile! I asked her for a natural look and she has done exactly what I wanted. Do you know what your having yet? Xx

Emily 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

You look amazing Sophie! I’m definitely going to go digging through the drawers to find some bikinis now :).
    I’m two weeks post op too and starting to feel a little more human! I hope the rest of your recovery goes well ???? Xx

Lindsey 49
    49p
    Menu
    +1

Wow you look great!! I’m 15dpo defo gonna give this a try later!! Forgot to get a before shot in the bikini I still have but I’m sure I will notice the difference xx

TB 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

Oh wow Sophie they look fab! I’m so unbelieavbly happy for you because I was exactly the same before mine, picking a bikini used to take days trying on loads in shops! I’m 1 week post op today and counting down the days til I can try all my old ones on!! 🙂

Menu
    +2

I’m going on holiday in 4 weeks and tried on my bikinis to start organising my stuff. It was actually hilarious. Where I was an a cup before I mostly wore little triangles and now they barely cover my nipples I looked like a right trollop lol. Had to order lots of new bikinis but it definitely felt good to be bursting out of them lol x

Sophie 26
    26p
    Menu
    +1

Girl they look amazing!!! 13 days and counting until my op, still doesn’t feel real that it’s actualky happening. Can’t wait to try on my old bikinis now though, taking before picture as we speak haha xxx

Sophie 21
    21p
    Menu

Thank you girls! Really can’t wait for the rest of healing process now to see end result! Xx

Saff 67
    67p
    Menu

Sophie you look stunning! This is exactly how I want to feel after a BA and I’m sure many other girls too.. it’s so good to see that it can actually happen! Enjoy your new beautiful boobies!! Xx

Victoria 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Sophie,

You look amazing! Please may I ask if you had over the muscle or under?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.