2 weeks post op :-) Started by: Chantelle

• Author
    64p
    Menu

2 weeks today 🙂 just a few questions… if I had one boob lower than the other before surgery will it help a little with surgery or stay exactly the same?

Am I likely to lose any more size around the 2 week mark? I think most the swelling has gone but I’m not sure.

Drop and fluff? When’s this likely to kick in with UHP? Would be nice if they were a bit bigger lol….

And is this bra ok? I did originally get the m+s one but felt it did squash my boobs together… went back tried on a few different sizes ie 34C which was the same as the D in the cup but too big on the shoulders and back so tried on a 32E which fitted didn’t squash them (I know I’m not this size lol) it cups them perfect.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu

This is the bra I have, it is the m&s one isn’t it?? Its the comfiest thing ever haha.

I think you might always have one slightly lower than the other, as my surgeon said they will just be bigger versions of what you had before. Did you have the same size implant in each? I’m in the same boat one was slightly lower.

Xx

Mae 79
    79p
    Menu

Hiya I had one bigger/lower Than the other pre op, I’m still in straps now but can see by my nipple it is still lower ????
    I asked for different sizes to try and rectify this but my surgeon said the difference didn’t need warrant it. So like what Hannah said I think it will be the same as pre op.
    I’ve read drop and fluff can take like 6 weeks maybe more so like everyone says, just need like o be patient I think!!
    I’ve got That bra, the high impact one from m&s? I’m getting my straps off today and taking it with me to ask my surgeon what he says! Xx

Chantelle 64
    64p
    Menu

Hannah yes this is the m+s one, what size do you have? The 32d was squashing them so got an e I can’t win though as not extremley tight like it’s meant to be but I wouldn’t know what other size to get maybe a 30e…. God knows. Yeah I had the same implant in each didn’t even think to ask at the same as having one boob lower before was not an issue for me as it wasn’t noticeable so hopefully when they are settled it will still not be an issue 🙂 xx

Mae I think that was the same in my case I’ve seen some girls try and rectify the issue with a bigger implant but sometimes doesn’t work out.. it’s really comfy just not sure on sizing xx

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu

I have 2 of them 34E and 32F. I tend to wear my 34E the most though as it feels comfiest. If you didn’t notice it before I doubt you will when everything’s settled then, I’ve only noticed mine in pictures that I’ve taken pre op but never when I looked before lol.

xx

Chantelle 64
    64p
    Menu

How am I wearing a 32e when your in a 34e I don’t get it lol your much bigger than me xx

Claire 33
    33p
    Menu

@cgargano91 @hannahlaura Do you both recommend the M&S one ? I need to get another sports bra i think, i’ve been wearing the MYA one since my op but its really rubbing me now and i’m finding it hard to get comfortable. xx

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu
    +1

@claire-marie Yeah I love it, I have 2 and just ordered a 3rd one! So much more comfortable than the Macom I have xx

Chantelle 64
    64p
    Menu

Yeah I recommend it but wouldn’t want to be squashing them together like my surgeon says it does xx

Jennie 28
    28p
    Menu

Are the Macom bras the mya ones? X

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu

@jenandmax1 no they’re 2 different bras. Macom are front opening. Mya are back opening, I never bought the mya ones xx

Jennie 28
    28p
    Menu

Thanks, I’m not sure which to get but I’m swaying with mya really, only thing is I think I’d prefer the front opening ones as I’m assuming my arms with be restricted slightly xx

Claire 33
    33p
    Menu

@jenandmax1 Hi Jennie! I’m 22 days post op and i’ve been using the MYA bras since my op. I do feel they are supportive and I haven’t had a problem with it until recently but i think that is because my skin is so dry so its rubbing it and its probably a bit too tight for me.

I was lucky as my mum took the week after my op off work so she could help take the bra on and off for me as i wouldnt have been able to do it then due to restricted movement in my arms. I then just put the bra round my belly and then pulled it up and turned it round if that makes sense? so it hasnt been a problem xx

Jennie 28
    28p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you that’s really helpful. I’ll go with the mya bras then and yes I understand lol I do that now with mine xx

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu

I always do mine at the front and spin them, thought I was the only one haha!! Xx

Claire 33
    33p
    Menu

Yeah i would ask your pc about the mya bras as they will tell you the best size for you to get as well xx

Anonymous
    12p
    Menu

I have 1 boob higher than the other (about 1cm or so) and my PS said he will lower the crease slightly of the higher one, so they sit more level. As to whether they will aways be different, I guess it will depend whether your surgeon lowered the crease or not?

Mae 79
    79p
    Menu

Hi @holly1101 I think that might be what my surgeons done now you’ve just posted that! I noticed that my smaller/higher boob had the incision lower down and just double checked now and can see my dressings are at different heights. So think this could be to lower the crease like what you said to even them out?!?
    I’m hoping anyway! That’s made me feel a bit better xx

Becky 33
    33p
    Menu

Girls im so confused with post op bra’s. I’ve not booked my BA in yet but hoping within the next 2 months I may have. What I don’t understand is some surgeons being dead against front fastening bra’s but yet MYA advertise the front fastening Macom bras? If they weren’t good post op surely they wouldn’t advertise them?
    Just curious really so I can start to look round for one xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.