2 weeks post op Started by: Steph

• Author
    12p
    Menu

I am now just over 2 weeks post op, starting to feel a little bit down as I feel as tho one side is smaller than the other. I try not to think about it but I can’t help but notice eveytime I look that my nipples are in different places. I no there is also still lots of changes to go through, I am hoping they even out soon and I start to feel better about them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hollie 13
    13p
    Menu

They look fab! They look perfect to me but don’t worry they will even out. I’m 6wpo now and of mine looked different for a couple of weeks, it was more sore too and had a little bit of bruising on that one so think it was just swelling xx

Steph 12
    12p
    Menu

@hollie thankyou think I am been paranoid a bit. I do like them so much better to what I started with. I just want them to settle and be even. I still have a little bit bruising on the sides. Xx

Jodie 41
    41p
    Menu
    +1

I think they look great !! 🙂 xxx

Steph 12
    12p
    Menu

@jodie thank you. Just think I am been impatient xx

Ellie 65
    65p
    Menu
    +1

They look great! I am nearly 3 weeks post op and my nipples look odd atm! I am trying not to look at them too much because i know they have got weeks to change xx

Steph 12
    12p
    Menu

@ellie same here it’s so hard not to look at them I just hope they even out by my 6 week check. Am so glad it’s not just me with wonky nipples lol. Am 3 weeks soon to xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.