2 weeks post op and numb tingling feeling ? Started by: Holly

• Author
    14p
    Menu

Hey everyone so I’m 2 week post op tomorrow and I was in so much pain the first 5 or so days due to bruising but recently I’ve been feeling a lot better. Yey! But today was my first day back at work so maybe I’ve just over done it a bit but my right boob (which has the bruising) has felt so strange today, near to where my incision is it feels really numb and then tingly. I felt like my bra was suffocating me! I it’s a really strange feeling it’s like my boob was weighing me down. Has anyone else felt like this? Xxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Hi Hun sounds like you nerves are knitting healing back to normal I have the same plus super sensitive nipples but apparently that’s a good sign everything’s going back to normal I’m 2 weeks post op today aswell xx

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu

Oh really? Well I suppose that’s a good sign that everything’s getting back to normal again for us both then? My nipples (don’t u just hate that word ha!) have been sore the last 2 days also. I just can’t wait for them to soften a bit. How r u feeling? Did your PC tell u to massage them after 2 weeks? Xxx

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu
    Laura 47
    47p
    Menu

Hi Holly! I’m literally the same. First day back at work and by the end of the day my boobs were very achy and tingly. The only way I can describe it is when your baby cries or your just about to feed and your boobs go crazy tingly! My nipples have suddenly become super sensitive and the zingers have started (and not the KFC kind!). I’m absolutely sure mine are softening up and it’s all a good sign that things are settling. If I start producing milk I’ll not be happy tho ???????????? x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

@holly I feel completely fine apart for the nipples ( yup I hate the word two lol ) and numb/tingling feeling I’ve just had my 2 week post op but I’ve been told not to massage yet till the surgeon has seen my pics as my right boob has doubled in size over night and I have a bruise tender type feeling near my armpit around top off boob witch she thInks might be a seroma but apart from that everything else is fine and healing ok xxx

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu

@lolabelle328 that whole message made me laugh haha! Omg your actually right it’s like when you need to pump or express isn’t it! Like so tingly and pins and needle feeling. How was it being back at work for u? Xxx

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu

Works ok but I work in a department that is full of really heavy fire doors and they’re starting to bug me now. I’m so tired! I’m literally falling into bed before 10 and sleeping like a log until 6. All I dream of is my bed. It’s almost Friday then I’ve nothing on all weekend (again). im sure we’ll feel better really soon xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Well I’m 23 days post op today and my boobs are still sore, especially the nipples! I still feel hard . They haven’t dropped & fluffed yet & are numb. So it really takes a while!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.