2 weeks post op today Started by: Kate

• Author
    61p
    Menu
    +3

Well today two weeks ago I was the most excited lady in the world, and now I have had my girls for two weeks, already madly in love with them seems like I’ve had them longer, cannot wait til go get some sexy unpadded bras. Litterly cannot stop looking at them Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anca Matei 25
    25p
    Menu

Hi Kate ,they look amazing .Can i ask you what did you have and from where did you buy your bra ?

thanks xx

Greta 5
    5p
    Menu

They look beauty!! What size did you got for and was it overs or unders? X

Sarah 35
    35p
    Menu

Looks amazing congrats!! Xx

Kate 61
    61p
    Menu

Thank you xxx

Maria 8
    8p
    Menu

They look amazing.. I’m booked for 400 moderate but I’m a very deflated b but would be so over the moon if they turned out like yours. Have you got any before photos. Xx

Ro Cutts 9
    9p
    Menu

They look amazing!!
    I’m booked in for 325, dual plane..
    I’m wondering whether to change to 300 or keep at 325
    What size were you before?

Kate 61
    61p
    Menu

I haven’t got any pics before I really wish I would of took some now but just couldn’t bare too, I’m hoping when I see my surgeon in April I can get a copy of his before pics of me because I would love to compare xx

Kate 61
    61p
    Menu

I was barely an A I had breaks fed so they were a very deflated A so empty they were just vile xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing Hun 🙂 x

Sarah 35
    35p
    Menu

Kate how did you decide between mod and mod plus? Hope your recovery is going well xx

Kate 61
    61p
    Menu

Hi beaut, my surgeon offered me 250 hp or 300 mf because my chest is so small he was worried which would fit in, but I asked for the 300s if possible, and when I came round he said he was able to get the 300s in so the decision was made for me in a way but I completly trusted him and he wanted what was best for me I could go massive as I have a pacemaker too and he had to be carful not to desturb my wires so I went with him with every thing, I love my boobies but safely is always first priority xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.