2 weeks today and so in love! Xx Started by: Jenna x

• Author
    53p
    Menu
    +3

Well it’s been 2 weeks today since my surgery and I’m now brave enough to post my 1st ever pic of my new boobs!
    There’s slight marks on my right boob from where I had a slight allergic reaction to the medical tape adhesive but that’s nearly gone now. So happy with them it makes me emotional! Lol xx

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu
    +4

Will try posting again file size was too big xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    10p
    Menu
    +1

I can’t wait to be 2 weeks post op hun litrally and feel me again they look amazing this medical tape is a pain in the ass isn’t it it’s like super glue lol can’t wait to get it taken off lol x

Michelle 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

They look fantastic! I can’t wait to be 2 weeks again that’s when things start to be enjoyable!

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

Nicola it was worth it with the tape had it on 5 days but couldn’t stand it after that lol it was like being waxed taking that off although lucky it’s done fast haha is a weird feeling when it comes off and you look down it’s like ohhh new boobs can actually see what’s going on! Those 5 days were frustrating!! Haha and thank you am so happy with them hope size wise I don’t lose anything cuz this is perfect for me! Hope all goes well taking your medical tape off it’s an exciting time to get to see what’s underneath! Xx

Michelle thank you am lucky with mine they’ve stayed pretty much the same size since surgery was on ice packs the first 2 and a bit days, when the medical tape first came off they didn’t feel like mine at all but now am starting to enjoy it all and they do feel more like mine now it was a weird feeling! Have you had yours yet? Xx

gemma 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

So nice to see these they look perfect I’m having 375 and I’m 5,2 and a size 8 also so will be buzzing if they turn out anything like yours xxx

Michelle 4
    4p
    Menu

I had 500cc partial yesterday at Preston pain was worse than I expected and couldn’t really sleep sitting up but happy with the results so far

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

Thanks Gemma am so happy with them have dropped now and started fluffing hit 6 weeks today so 1st time in a bra exciting times! Haha was measured a couple days ago aimed for a D/DD kinda size measured in at an F so really happy now! Will try and attach a more recent pic now they’re healing a bit more xx

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

Xx

Attachments:
    Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

Another recent xx

Attachments:
    Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu
    +1

Michelle hope you’re doing okay the sleep thing is so awkward to start with isn’t it! It will all be worth it in the end!! Xx

Rita83
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They look perfect!!! ????xx

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

Thank you Rota! Am really happy with them like so many others just felt rubbish before, used padded push up bras chicken fillets everything just didn’t like them at all. Just feels so much better to like them and being able to wear a nicer range of clothing because you feel more comfortable in your own skin is pretty great too!

Took 15 years to have it done finally did it! Lol xx

Michelle 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Thankyou Jenna pain still quiet bad today but like you said it will be with it …yours are looking fab though xx

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

Thank you so much xx How are you finding sleeping? I was at like a 45 degree angle with a v pillow for weeks couldn’t lay on side because the implants felt so weird! Took 5 weeks before I could lay on sides again was heaven when it finally happened lol xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.