2 years on… 350cc Started by: Jodie

• Author
    14p
    Menu
    +1

This time 2 years ago I had my Breast Enlargement with Mr Marcellino and I love my boobs so much!

Having this surgery absolutely changed my life and me, it has impacted my life so positively, who knew?! I went from a 34A to a 34D and I honestly can’t remember being that small!
    I had a bit of a rocky start to my post op care, I got MAJOR boob envy! I spoke to Mr Marcellino about it and he was so honest, he said he can take me up another size but they’ll look fake and I wouldn’t be happy with the result. That’s just what I needed to hear from the man himself, so it subsided a bit, don’t get me wrong I’d still like to be a bit bigger but I can wait! After a while one boob was extremely different in size to the other but that sorted itself out after a while, a whole lot of worrying for nothing!
    And now, 2 years on they look just as amazing!
    Best of luck to all you ladies at whatever stage you’re at, but I’m sure you do/will look fabulous!! Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jodie 14
    14p
    Menu

2 years on pics…

Jodie 14
    14p
    Menu

Third time lucky! Here’s the pics for 2 years on…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Claire 59
    59p
    Menu

You’ve got the same stats and cc that I’ll be having, you look fab, what placement did you have and profile. X

Ellie
    0p
    Menu

Hello Jodie, wow your procedure you had done looks amazing. I am currently a 34A at the moment and will be having 350cc for my procedure this Thursday to a high C low D cup I can’t wait but I am abit nervous. It is great to see they look so natural. Which clinic did you go?l to? xx

Jodie 14
    14p
    Menu

Aww thanks ladies! I went to London and had Mr Marcellino 🙂 I got high profile over the muscle which he decided on!
    I am so happy with how natural they look! I had a small frame so I worried they’d look fake but me and Mr Marcellino were so pleased! Xxx

Sylvianna 47
    47p
    Menu

awww i love seeing progress pics from a year and more onwards, looks really good im glad youre pleased with how everything went 🙂

Jodie 14
    14p
    Menu

Thank you! Yeah I didn’t see many when I was first looking so hopefully it fills people with confidence in the surgery! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.