20 days PO (250cc hp partial) Started by: Grace

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +2

Haven’t been on here for a while as after my op I was thinking I hadn’t gone big enough and kept coming on here and seeing how amazing girls boobs looked that had bigger implants and felt like I was making myself feel worse falling in love with everyone else’s results rather than mine. But now I am so happy, I left my boobs away for a while without looking at them too much, let them settle into my body and now I am so in love and think they are perfect for me. It is amazing how much they change you have to not judge them straight away. I think if you spend all that money you expect them to be perfect straight away but that just not the case for some.
    Anyway sorry for the rant I hope I can help anyone that is feeling down post op.
    I will try to attach a pic however might not work. If not I will upload to my profile pics.

Xxxxxxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jen <3 11
    11p
    Menu

They look fab Hun! They reali suit your frame 🙂 I can’t wait for mine now 🙂 xxx

Misia 54
    54p
    Menu

You look fantastic, I’m afraid mine can be too big for me 🙁 so I will look silly. Oh well we will se on Wednesday when strapping is off 🙂

C 13
    13p
    Menu

They look perfect! I can’t wait to have my strapping off just to see that everything is ok!

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Grace, I’m having the same as you 250cc partial! What size were you beforehand/what is it now? My surgery is Monday! Xx

Grace 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Sarah. I was an a before my surgery and now I’m wearing a 32c sports bra although I haven’t been measured properly yet. I did go to try a few bras on the other day although it is too early as they are still changing and the 32c seemed very tight so I think I’ll probably be a 32d when I do go to get measured.
    Good luck for your surgery!!
    Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ah this is exactly the same as me! How exciting! Thanks xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Yours look awesome I can’t believe they are only 250!
    I was having a total downer about my 350s this morn.. I’m 6 days po!
    I hope mine look as good as urs soon xxx

Grace 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Rhian! I hope you’re feeling better! Honestly try not to judge them too much at the moment. As much as you want to fall in love instantly that’s just not the case for some people and promise in time you will. Once your swelling has gone down and muscles start to relax they will look amazing it just takes time.
    Hope you’re okay! I know exactly how you’re feeling though! This is the toughest part!
    Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Grace hop you don’t mind the add, have been offered 250 or 275 hp partials x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.