21/01/21 i had my op today anyone else?? Started by: Katie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Id like to chat to a few girls thats had their breasts done so we can msg and update eachother her on our progress xxx i was 32aa i had 375cc ultra high gel implants today x

Joanna 8
    8p
    Menu

Hi Katie, I had my op yesterday too. I was probably an empty 34c before and got 375cc hp over the muscle. Were yours unders? Who was your surgeon?

Menu
    +1

Hello ladies, I had mine done yesterday too. I was a small B36 and went with 275cc hp over the muscle. I reckon one of you might have been next door to me. I had mine done at the Victoria hospital

Menu

I’m feeling very sore and tender at the moment but I have been mobile. How are you ladies feeling?

Joanna 8
    8p
    Menu

I was at Victoria too so probably was next to you (I was in bay F) Yes, feeling a little tender but much better than I was expecting

Joanna 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

How are you feeling about your results so far? I love mine but they are huge! Hoping they’ll get smaller as the swelling goes down!

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls, im really t struggling i had under the muscle and everything i do i feel like im pulling badly on my chest even moving my arms and its a nightmare when i try and get into sitting up position from laying down. I had mine done at the natural look clinic in doncaster dr kazazzi x

Menu

Hi Joanna, I think you were next to me. I had Dr Seitzer. I am feel really sore and tender. My boobs are feeling very stiff at the moment but I have been fairly mobile. I’m hoping that in a few days they will start to soften up. At the moment I can’t even touch them because they are so sore.

Menu

Hi Katie, I reckon you’re feeling the pulling sensation because you’ve had it under the muscle. Apparently over the muscle isn’t as bad for recovery. Take it really easy. Do you have someone there to help you? I can do minimal things like wash dishes etc but I can reach for anything and I’m not lifting anything really heavy.

India 6
    6p
    Menu

Having mine done tomorrow but second BA! Going from 300cc to 455cc under the muscle with mr Giannas xx

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Yea hun ive got help. Cant wait to get back to normal. How come you are having them re done india??? Wish u all the best with surgery xx

India 6
    6p
    Menu

Just to go a bit bigger mainly! Should go from a C to a full D now xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.