21 and need advice Started by: Jodie

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +2

Hey
    I’m 21 and looking for a breast enlargement. My parents are dead set against it but I am wanting to go ahead anyway.
    Looking for good advice as to what size is best for me, my shape etc

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Marilyn 34
    34p
    Menu

Hi hun everyone is completely different in terms of why sizes and shape of implant there offered depends on ur current cheat measurements more so ur width and if u have tubular breasts etc. U can have a consultation with ur PC and surgeon free before u make any decisions and have fun trying on sizes. U can also do an at home rice test where 350cc wuld be 350g rice etc if u Google it itl come up. Ur surgeons best bet he will guide what shape and size is best for u depending on if u want fake natural or inbetween look as they ask u this at ur pre opps. I had 375 ultra high profile partials and said I wanted natural but I would of even gone a bit bigger but he said I was high risk of rippling and have a narrow chest etc so played it safe they still look a nice size now though.. Good luck on ur journey and enjoy it. Maybe look at girls with similar sats as u to compare xx

Jaclyn 41
    41p
    Menu

Hey

At the clinic they should let you try on a bra with different implant sizes. Depending on the clinic they can show you how u will look with different sizes on screen.

It’s really a personal choice. Some people love the fake look.. Big look or more natural look. Same.size implants can look completely different on people due to weight, height etc.
    Plus you need to decide on unders… Overs.. Round.. Tear drop.

Book a consultation for some advice ?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.