220 cc Started by: Elle

• Author
    10p
    Menu

Hi lady’s, i am wondering if anyone has any 220cc overs photos, I haven’t seen many of you with this weight on here and am worries they are going to be to small. I am 5ft and just under 8stone! Thank you xx

CW 20
    20p
    Menu

Hi Elle, I’ve had 240cc unders now measuring at a 34DD – add me as a friend and I can send you a pic if you like x

Elle 10
    10p
    Menu

Thank you Cher I have added you x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hiya, I’ve just been recommended 240cc overs, I’m 5 foot 6 and about 110lbs. Surgery isn’t until end of Feb though. I told my PC I was worried they would be too small and she said that given my band size is a 28 they should be more than enough. She told me to use rice sizers to get a feel for it and she was 100% right, I’m currently sat with 240g of rice in each cup and they feel huge!!

Elle 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks Rebecca! I tried this too to try and get a feel and omg they felt huge too! Soon got used to them! Good luck for your op xx

Harriet 16
    16p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Elle, I had 225cc overs HP last week. I’m 5ft 3 and 9 stone so bigger than you so wouldn’t worry about the implant being too small. Who is your surgeon? I’ve attached a before and after for you xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Elle 10
    10p
    Menu

Amazing they look great!! Thank you lovely cx

Harriet
    0p
    Menu

@harrietrobertson I have similar stats to you and have been suggested 225cc overs, do you have any more before/after a you can share?

Chanel 17
    17p
    Menu

Hey I had 175cc high profile unders, and I am 5ft 3 and weigh just under 8 stone I’m very petite, I’m now 7 weeks post op and I was a 32A and now measuring in as a 32C 30D, mine look in proportion with my body and I’m very happy with the outcome. Looks really natural and smaller implants can deffo go a very long way! Xx

Lis212 17
    17p
    Menu

This is reassuring, I’ve been offered 275 and 315 unders and I’m a 34b/c now. What would you think those two sizes will take me to around as I really sway between the two but originally wanted less.

Kate 7
    7p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Lis222 I’m a 34B/ flat C and was offered yesterday 250cc mod profile round to take me to a full D if that helps. Was worried too small but looking on here I might be wrong lol

Kiyah 9
    9p
    Menu

Are you able to show a before and after? X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.