225/250/275 Started by: Georgia

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi girls, I am 5’4 and weight 8st 4. I’m currently an A cup and not sure what size to go with. I want a really natural look, nothing too big at all! Can anyone help or send in before and after pics of these sizes???? X

Menu
    +1

Hi Georgia! I am 169cm, 55kgs, size 10 U.K. Now a full 34C.

I had 275cc round smooth moderate + implants.

My advise is for you to take the biggest offered (at least if you go for moderate + projection!)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie 17
    17p
    Menu

Hey Georgia I am the same stats as you and was an A cup,. I had 375cc under the muscle teardrop implants. I was worried about the, being too big but they are perfect I am so happy already! I am 5 weeks post op. Definitely go for the biggest offered, they look smaller once they’re in compared to when you try on the implants in a sports bra and you lose a few ccs if you go under the muscle! I’m so desperate to get measured haha to see what size I’ve gone to as I have no clue! Conscious I still have some fluffing and dropping to do yet though!

Charlotte 42
    42p
    Menu

Hey! i was due to have 250cc back in may19, i’m now hoping to rebook for April. if you dm me on instagram (@ba.journey.2020) i can send you some girls accounts who have 225/250/240cc! i think they’re a perfect size!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.