225/250/275 Started by: Georgia

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi girls, I’m 5’4, weigh 8st 4 and have an A cup currently. I’m not sure which size to go to and I’m really wanting a natural look, nothing too big at all! Can anyone help is send in some photos of themselves please, thanks x

Menu
    +2

I had 275cc high profile overs. I’m 5’8 and a size 12, so I’m a bigger build than you. I was a deflated B cup before. I can send you photos of me before in a bikini top and after in a bra. I’m 4 weeks post surgery. The last two photos are after surgery. I’m not sure what size I am yet because I think you have to wait a few months before you get measured. They need to drop and fluff

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Georgia 2
    2p
    Menu

They look amazing already! Thankyou for sharing. What are high profiles I keep reading that but I’m not sure? X

Menu
    +1

High profile are when they are narrower at the base and have more projection. My doctor told me my boobs are quite defined and I have a curved chest cavity, so high profile were better because of the narrower base. There is also low profile, so the base is wider but doesn’t have high projection and then moderate is a slightly narrower base than the high profile. I’ve found a diagram on the Internet to give you a bit of an idea. Have you had a consultation with a surgeon yet?

Attachments:
    Menu

The surgeon would give you an idea what type of implant to use and if it’s better it have it under or over the muscle depending on your existing breast tissue, your chest cavity and your build. Also, it really depends on what look you want. I just wanted a few cups bigger and just to look a bit more hour glass

Menu
    +1

Hello! I had 275cc round smooth moderate + projection.

My surgeon suggested this projection to cover all the base area and close the gap as much as possible without going too big.

I am 169cm, 55kgs, size 10 U.K. Now a full 34C bra size.

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.