225-250CC Started by: Summer

• Author
    32p
    Menu

Hi girls! So I have my first consultation on Saturday in Leeds and I can’t contain my excitement!!! I am very petite. Just 5FT, size 4. I have being speaking to a few girls who have had 225-250cc. I know I definitely want them perky so will be going for high profile. Do any of you have any pics of 225 or 250. I’m certain I don’t want to go any bigger as I would look ridiculous! Thank you in advance xx

Jenny 40
    40p
    Menu
    +6

Hi hun. I am 5 ft 4 , 7 st 6lbs & had 275cc HP unders, so not much different to the size your after. I went from a tiny 30AA to now between a D-DD. I will try and attach a picture for you to get an idea. Good luck with your consultation ?xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rainbow 8
    8p
    Menu
    +2

Hi
    I went 250cc hp round, im nearly 6 weeks po, got measured yesterday and to my shock i am a 30dd , but also fit in 32dd , i was shocked i thought id only be a C cup as to me they dont seem that big and iv spent weeks moaning i should have gone bigger x

Jenny yours look amazing

Katie 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hey, I’ve had 250 in one and 275cc in the other, I only had them done yesterday but I’m around the same stats as you, a little taller, and so far I love them. I think it’s the perfect size for a small frame. I can upload some pictures when they have calmed down with the swelling if you’d like xx

Summer 32
    32p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you girls so much!!! Yes Katie could you please upload some picture once they have settled etc! Xx

Anna
    0p
    Menu

Hiya! I am also in this dilemma I have my op booked on the 25th March and I’m debating between 275cc and 300cc! I’m 5ft 5 and a size 6 so I really can’t decide! It’s so difficult because you hear some girls say they wish they had gone bigger when the swelling goes down so I was thinking 300 but then I want them to look natural so don’t know which!! Xx

Becca 169
    169p
    Menu

300 will definitely look natural – my 430 look far too natural, I wanted an obvious, fake, augmented look!

Phoebe 44
    44p
    Menu
    +4

I’m also debating between 250cc and 290cc anatomicals….. the 250cc felt perfect in the bra but am worried once they are under the muscle I will lose some cc and they’ll look that bit too small so I’m tempted to size up. I’m 5.7 but I have a teeny waist and narrow hips and don’t want to look any different in clothes (I usually wear a super padded bra and want to achieve that look without the bra), anything bigger would look silly and even the 290cc sizers worries me a bit…… such a hard decision ?

Kate 7
    7p
    Menu
    +2

Hey I had 225 on left and 275 on right and love them! Only 4 weeks post op so haven’t been measured yet but would guess D/DD

Melissa 3
    3p
    Menu

Same dilemma stuck between 275 and 295 overs !

Summer 32
    32p
    Menu

Do you have any before and after pics Kate? Xx

Mena 2
    2p
    Menu

@rainbow do you have any photos of your current post op? I am about 2 WPO, 32a before, 98lbs, 5’2 and also had a 250cc under the muscle. I can’t help but to feel hopeless if they’ll get any bigger or if I will get past a B cup which is really what I want. Right now I am probably a small B but can still wear some of my 32a bras which is very disappointing. Everyone keeps telling me they look nice but still look so small so I’m hoping they’ll really fill out but can’t say until I’m farther out.

Mena 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Here is a photo of my almost 2WPO if it will help some of you. I was a 32a, 5’2, 98lbs. Went with 250cc under the muscle. It’s too early to tell but I can still fit into my previous bra but some don’t fit as well anymore. It’s too soon but I am honestly already having regrets and boob greed for not going a bit bigger. I thought I wanted the natural, not so obvious look but then thinking about the crazy amount I spent for them (more than most places would charge) I am starting to feel like it was almost a waste for not going bigger ? I am hoping I will get to at least a C.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Hannah 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi I’m booked in for July the 5th… and struggling between 250 cc or 225 ? Do you have any after pictures? I’m already a 32 B.. what would u recommend ?

Jas
    0p
    Menu

I have 2 kids and I am thinking 250cc hp implant. I don’t want too big or too small ?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.