225 vs 250cc Would love to see pics.. help needed! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    4p
    Menu

Getting to the ‘panic’ stage now of choosing a size as my op is two weeks tomorrow! If you’ve seen any of my queries so far I was originally torn between 250cc and 275cc however with both of these for my stats there’s a possibility of me being a small D which I worry is too big for my frame (size 6, 32a/b depending on where I shop and 5’2) so I asked my surgeon to send me 3D imaging pics of me with 225cc and now thinking these are a safer option! I am however worried they may not be much different to my size now just fuller. Ideally I want to be a full C. I am honestly so torn. My surgeon is also only offering me teardrop partials due to little chest tissue. Any advice or pics would be greatly appreciated! Thank you 🙂

Maria 8
    8p
    Menu

I’m going in today and having 330cc teardrop unders was told this will take me to a full C small D xx

I am very very very flat xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

Im having my op on sat im a 34 a/b at mo I want to look an E cup one min im worried they will be too big the next that I won’t get the size I want… I had a choice between 350/400/450/500 Im cloths size 8/10 on top 10/12 on bottom 5ft 2 ….. I think it’s just nerves and coz u don’t no wat they are going to look like till after its a big risk hand over £5k n hope for the best! …. If I were u Id go 250cc coz even if u measure a D u Wil look smaller as implants measure bigger 250 is in the middle of the sizes so if I was in your shoes that’s how Id pick though there isn’t much difference in the sizes so u won’t be too big evenin they are a little bigger than you expected xx

Jodie Louise 46
    46p
    Menu

I just had 275 cc mod plus overs xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jodie Louise 46
    46p
    Menu

Dont kmow why the picture is stretch i will try again xx

Attachments:
    Kirsty 23
    23p
    Menu

I had mine done 6 weeks ago I had 275 cc hp overs and I was an empty a/b cup I am now a 32 DD and I love them il add a pic of them in the new bra I have pics on my profile if you wnt to see more xx

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Thanks so much for your replies ladies!
    Maria – Good luck, hope all has gone well with your op?
    Chloe – That’s what I’m thinking maybe go for the middle ground and that’s what my partner has suggested too… just still a little worried they may be too big. I really don’t want my BA to be too noticeable as daft as it sounds as I want to keep it so natural! You’re right about it being such a big risk when it costs so much :-/
    Jodie-Louise and Kirsty – you both look amazing! You must be so pleased with the results. Are your stats similar to mine?
    Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had 295 unders and tear drop…I had nothing and I can see them settling to a C size. you are going to be so happy once you get them done, and will be wondering what all the worrying was for 🙂 with them being tear drop too they’ll look really natural xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Hi Sara thanks for your reassurance. Do you think yours appear more natural than pics you may have seen of similar size but round? Only ask as the 3D imaging pics I’ve got look very very round for 250! Xx

Peggy 25
    25p
    Menu

Hey @clare141,
    I’m 7WPO after having 250cc mod profile round implants over the muscle, from a flat 32a. I’m 5’4 and a size 8/10.
    I’m measuring a 32c/30d I think but would say I look like a full b/small C cup. I think implants tend to measure approx a size bigger? (Didn’t think about this right after my op and ordering a bunch of B cup bras that don’t fit or can’t be returned! haha 😀 )
    Seems sizes vary so much person to person depending on what you have to start with etc- the same size implant can look so different from one person to another. The 3D imaging sounds great for getting a better idea! Ive seen a few girls talk about rice sizers too on the forum-.might might be worth testing this out too? 🙂
    All the best with your surgery xx

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Peggy, they look amazing and so natural too! You must be in love! From looking at them in that picture I would say you do look a full C/small D 🙂 how has your recovery been?
    I’m not totally flat right now and so wonder if the 250 may make me a little bigger? however with my implants being teardrop shaped and being put partially under they could potentially give a similar result to yours if that makes sense?!
    Will definitely try the ricers! Did try them a while ago but think i scared myself a little as my weighing scales were broken and I ended up looking rather top heavy for my size haha. Will have to buy some new scales and so it properly! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.