240 or 270cc high profiles?I want them to look natural, not "stuck on" Started by: Lou

• Author
    24p
    Menu

Hi ladies! I’m so glad I found this forum as I am struggling to make a decision about my implant size and my surgery is booked for three weeks time!!

I had a consultation with a surgeon who I feel super comfortable with. I explained what I want, which is to go from an A cup to a large B/small C and to look natural as possible. He suggested 240cc or 270cc Nagor high profile implants, using the “dual plane” technique (partial “unders”). Round not teardrop. He thought 270cc might be best to get me to a C but has left the final decision between 240cc and 270cc to me. I can’t make up my mind!!

I’ve posted a photo of my current “girls” and as you can see they are barely there! However I am very petite (size 6-8) and weight just over 7 stone. I’m 5ft 4. Has anyone started in a similar place to me and had 240cc or 270cc (unders or dual plane) with good results? It would be amazing to hear/see other’s experiences as I am obsessing about it.

Another worry is that I will have too much of a gap, resulting in the “stuck on” look. I know the surgeon can only work with what I already have and I’m concerned that the shape of my natural breasts means I won’t get a natural look. Again, any advice or experiences welcome!

Lou 24
    24p
    Menu

The photo wouldn’t add, will try again.

Lou 24
    24p
    Menu

Photo

Lou 24
    24p
    Menu

Okay I guess I am not allowed to post a photo (even though it has emojis covering nipples). Sorry but hopefully you know what I mean from my description.

Bryanna 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

If you don’t want to go too big go for 240cc. I’m having 235cc unders and I’m 8.5stone 5”11 and they said that will get me to a small C

Lou 24
    24p
    Menu

Photo attached of my current situation!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lou 24
    24p
    Menu

Hi Bryanna, thank you for replying! Are you having high profile too? From the before and afters I’ve seen, different sizes seem to look so different on each person! I don’t mind about size in itself, it’s more that I want a nice cleavage/natural shape… When are you having yours?

Lou 24
    24p
    Menu

To add – I haven’t booked surgery yet but have been offered a date to be booked in for three weeks. I would like to have some other consultations. I’m looking into MYA surgeons in Bristol and London but don’t know where to start.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I only had 200cc high profile under the muscle and I love my results. Like you I wanted natural x

Lou 24
    24p
    Menu

Hi Izzy! You look amazing! Did you have round implants or teardrop? They look a natural shape from the photo attached to your profile. x

Laura 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

I had 275cc and I’m very small framed. I’m four weeks po now and they are settling and not so stuck on looking 🙂

Attachments:
    Lou 24
    24p
    Menu
    +2

Laura yours look amazing! Definitely not stuck on! I think you may have had more natural breast tissue than me originally. If you see my pic above I have virtually nothing! May I ask if you had partials/unders/overs and were they high profile? x

Bryanna 10
    10p
    Menu

I’m going under

Bryanna 10
    10p
    Menu

Mine look exactly like yours

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Mine were round 🙂 x

Laura 54
    54p
    Menu

@lou2610 hiya! I had very little to begin with but also not much stretch in the skin to work with. I could have passed for 12 if I wore no bra! 😀 they were unders. The first few days I was worried I had done the wrong thing as they felt like footballs but they have really settled nicely 🙂

And yep, high profile 🙂

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Hey! My before is very similar to yours! I ended up having 275 but it took me going back like 3 times to decided so you could always go back and try them all on again until you’re really really sure! my surgeon told me there isn’t much difference in 250 and 275 as well so don’t stress over sizes like I did haha! just keep looking! I’ll attach some before and afters! Good luck with your op! Xxxx

Attachments:
    Lou 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Bernie, yours look amazing. They look bigger than what I am expecting thought! Is it the angle? x

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Thank you, and I’m person they are big but I’ve only got a very small frame, I can get measured properly in two weeks so might be able to give more of an idea of size but that’s pretty much them from all angles haha I did want at lesast a D tho so maybe a slightly smaller implant would get the right size of you get me! Xxx

Agnieszka 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Bernie I love your results, I had my operation on Friday, 250 cc hp, at this moment they seems small :-(am wondering if they will look bigger with time

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Hey and aw congratulations, but honestly I think for about 2 weeks they were a lot smaller and then have gradually increased and that’s at about 4weeks plus, so don’t worry keep taking pictures and you will see a difference feel free to message me and I can always show you like first stages to now! Xxx

Agnieszka 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi i try to message you, but without luck 🙁 if you don’t mind, please could you try to message me xx

Lou 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

Update – I’ve decided to go for 250cc high profile partial unders! Booked in for surgery two weeks’ time! Excited/terrified.

Lou 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

I decided to go for smaller ones in the end Bernie, I love your results but think 250cc will be big enough for me! Really nervous anyway! I’ve sent you a friend request, hope that’s okay. X

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Aw I bet you’re so excited! They will look fab! And yeah I’ll accept it now! Hope the op goes well and the results will be amazing I’m sure! Xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Bernie can I ask are yours teardrop?
    Mine are booked for June 4th teardrop and she’s ordered 275-290, dr Fiumara, but hasn’t given me an option on which size I want?!
    Xx

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu
    +1

Hey I had round I just seen your inbox and replied hope I can help xxx

Nat 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Bernie, do you know what size you are now? Your befores look just like mine now and I’m due to have 275cc overs too so I think mine would end up similar size so would be really helpful to know what bra size you wear x

Bernie 100
    100p
    Menu

Hey Natalie, and I’m measuring a 30DD some bras if probbaly need an E tho as my nipples are half out in some of the DD’s haha but think it depends on bra style xxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.