270/300/320 cc high profile from aa/a Started by: scarlett Mills

• Author

Hello! Can I please see before and afters of ladies who have had 270/300/320 or around abouts, from an a/aa im booked for in 3 weeks and becoming worried I’ve made the wrong choice im worried I’ll be too big but also scared I’ll be too small if I change πŸ˜‚ thank you xo

Jess 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

The only feedback I have to add here is this;
    I was a 30 A, I’ve had 300cc high profiles (part under part over) and I am VERY happy with the results!
    However, I could not have predicted the level of pain and stretching sensation I would feel. Everyone is different, and of course I’d do it again for the results, but do consider this when making your choice. I have a very low pain threshold for what it’s worth πŸ˜…
    I’m 6 days post opp so it’s all still very fresh for me πŸ˜‚

I had a panic a week before my surgery that I’d picked the wrong size but I called the Mya line and they talked it all through with me and I felt much better. Do the rice test (happy to explain if you’re unsure) as that really settled my nerves. Remember, if you change what you have decided on, you will have to have a cooling off period before your surgery xx

Jess 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Also; They did offer me the option of going back in to try the kit on again but it was too close to my surgery to do so πŸ˜›

Menu
    +1

Thank you!!!! I have quite a high pain threshold due to a medical condition anyway so I’m not too worried about that πŸ˜‚ I noticed they look so different on everyone! I don’t want to look like a blow up doll hahaha but at the same time I don’t want to regret not going bigger. How do I do the rice test please? πŸ˜‚ I’ve seen girls write about it but have no clue. I have my follow up consultation next Tuesday to give a definite size xxx

Emma 6
    6p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hey! I had 300cc hp round implants on 9th December I was a 32A and just measured at 32DD! don’t under estimate the smaller implants. Good luck! Xx

Millie 4
    4p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Emma, can I just ask did you have them under or over?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.