275-295cc Started by: Laurel

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi girls I’m having my BA done in two weeks time iv been told the biggest I can to is 295cc UHP I’m wondering if anyone has any before and afters? With smaller sized implants x

Janet 38
    38p
    Menu

Hi Laurel, I can’t help on that front but I’m booked in for my surgery end of July and am currently debating between 275cc and 300cc so am interested to hear how you get on and what you go for xx

Laurel 2
    2p
    Menu

yes definitely I will definitely let you know how I get on I’m book in for a week Saturday and more than happy to share my sizing etc with you xx

Janet 38
    38p
    Menu

That would be great thank you.
    Eeek that’s not long!
    Where are you having them done and who with? Xx

Phoebe 44
    44p
    Menu

Hi Laurel, I had 290cc teardrop unders in April (so if you’re getting rounds, my anatomicals will probably be smaller than a round 290 because of the shape). This is the first time I’ve looked at my before photo since April and omg!!! I still can’t believe the difference. Am over the moon with mine. I was a 32A before and measuring about a 32D/DD now depending on where I shop. For reference I’m 5.7 and a size 6/8 and can still wear all the clothes I used to before, which is amazing. Just have a nice full chest woo. Pics are from a few weeks ago, the one that looks higher up has dropped more now and sits equal with the other x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Laurel 2
    2p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing! Seeing yours has definitely put my mind at ease! I was worried they would look small however yours look like natural boobs! And that’s exactly the look I want! Your a lot taller than me but same clothes size I’m only 4ft11 so very small! I can’t believe how good yours look! Thank you so much xx

Erin Guy 10
    10p
    Menu

hi, I cant post mine as didnt get them done by MYA but if you drop me a message I can send them 🙂 I had 275cc dual plane x

Laurel 2
    2p
    Menu

I have messaged you xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.