275-350cc, what to decide? Started by: Lindsay

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls,

I’m 5’3 and 9 and a half stone with 34 b. I have to decide what size I want by Friday. Ideally I’d like to be a d/dd after surgery. My surgeon has said I can have implants ranging from 275-350cc. I tried in 275 and 300cc at my appointment and didn’t bother trying on the bigger ones because I thought 300 was my final decision. But I’m worried they are going to be too small for my desired look. My implants are going over the muscle.

Is anyone in a similar position or have similar stats to me to give me some advice? I’d be really grateful.

Thank you ❤️💋

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Have you tried Rice sizers?? Is it height profile your having Lindsay?
    I was told a 330 MP would give me a C by my surgeon.
    I’m 5’5 and same weight.
    I’m in the same position as you, I’m stuck choosing between 330 & 380 moderate profile on overs also, I’m wanting a D cup. It’s so hard to choose isn’t it!

Lindsay
    0p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Thanks for your message Kerry. I’m having my pre op on Friday so I’m going to clarify more with him as he only ever spoke about what size would suit my frame and for what I was wanting but never spoke about the profile of the implants. I want them to look natural and because he said mine have to go over the muscle I’m worried they will look too fake if I go too big, but don’t want to pay all this money and they be too small!

Natilly 37
    37p
    Menu
    +1

Hi,

I’m 5ft, 7 stone was a 32a.

I had round 300cc high profile textured silicone implants over the muscle and am now a 32d!

I felt the same as you initially, but honestly they look great, at first I thought woah, maybe I’ve gone too big but once the swelling went down and they dropped and fluffed – I couldn’t be happier!
    I’m over 3 months post op now!

Lindsay
    0p
    Menu

That’s amazing! Thank you so much for this. So glad you’re happy with the outcome. Summer ready! X

Menu
    +1

I had 275cc round smooth Moderate+, my advice is take 350cc! I totally regret not going bigger because I thought 275cc was big enough 😁

I totally love my result though, only wish I hadn’t been so afraid of bigger implants.

I am a full 34C now.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kimberley 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

I went from 32a with 300cc and I’d say I’m a C now, they definitely seem smaller once they’re under the muscle and the swelling goes down. I never thought I’d have boob greed but now looking back I could probably stretched to 325! Go bigger! Xx

Carla 39
    39p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Lindsay I would think very carefully about the sizes and read comments on here as lots of girls end up wishing they had gone bigger. I’m 5ft 1 9 stone and had 450cc HP overs. Started as 32C and am now 32F. I’m so glad I didn’t go any smaller.

Attachments:
    Carla 39
    39p
    Menu

This is from a full angle as boobs always look bigger closer up!

Carla 39
    39p
    Menu

Ignore the scars on top long story not surgery related!

Attachments:
    Lindsay
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing!!!

Lindsay
    0p
    Menu

Thank you all girls! I’ve got my final call tonight so there’s no going back once I’ve decided!! Definitely going to take all of your advice on board and go bigger!! Thank you x

Fiona
    0p
    Menu

ADVICE NEEDED!!! im not a petie girl, im 11stone 5”5 been advised 300-350cc overs, im also having a lift! Any advice will be apreciated! Op is booked in for july 11th

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.