275 high profile Started by: lala111

• Author
    79p
    Menu

I am 12 days post breast lift + augmentation, i was an extremely deflated B and wanted to be a C my doctor suggested 300cc under the muscle and high profile because my frame is considered not so big. Right before i enter the operations room i told him that 300 might be too big from photos I’ve seen online so it’s better to do 275 and so i ended up with that. Now i regret it sooooo much they are way too small and I can’t believe i went through all that pain and complications for nothing!! I am not even willing to change them in the future because i cant handle going through this again. I wish i went for 350 at least to achieve what i want. After the surgery i started reading about if u choose a high profile implant u should choose it a bit bigger than that of a moderate profile because a hp implant of the same cc as a moderate one will seem smaller in size because the cc are in the perkiness and not the size itself. I am so disappointed like really disappointed especially that now they are swollen so i should expect them to shronk even more than that size i already call small swollen. But also hoping they get bigger when they drop. So confused here! One last thing, the water retention seems to never go away after that surgery especially my stomach it looks like i am preggy and no i am not constipated i just have a big fat belly. Will that ever come down with those santa thighs?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    12p
    Menu

Your water retention will go, I imagine your surgery was double the length of a normal augmentation because of the uplift so imagine you almost have double the anaesthetic to get rid of too!
    I don’t think you look small, I had 275 also and the 32DD wireless/seam free bras I got to wear for post op are on the tight side so I haven’t been able to wear them! Give them time and hopefully you will love them and it will all be worth it!

Ashleigh 13
    13p
    Menu

I had uplift and 275cc. I was a D before. I tried on a non underwired bra the other day and it was a 32 DD!! I’m obly 3 weeks post op so no I have plenty of changes to happen yet. Xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

They will change soo much Hun and you still have drop and fluff to happen Hun and trust me it’s really xxx

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu

Were you a D before or B?

Ashleigh 13
    13p
    Menu

I meant a B before!! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.