275 hp partials mr traynor this morning Started by: Sherrie

• Author
    27p
    Menu

All went well, was first down. It all went so fast and I had the best sleep! Was fine at first but pain crept in once I was back at hotel but will keep on top of the pain killers. Love my new boobs. Will try and upload photo. Xx

Sherrie 27
    27p
    Menu
    +1

Photo?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

Awww brilliant 🙂 bet you are so pleased.
    Can’t wait to see more pics 🙂
    We literally got exactly the same and same surgeon.
    Xx

Sherrie 27
    27p
    Menu

Yes we are similar stats too although I need to tone up a bit more after 2 babies! I can’t wait to see the drop and fluff. Although I love them I wouldn’t mind if they got a tiny bit bigger. But the way they are nobody will really notice as I look the same as I did with my supper padded bras!! Hope you are feeling ok. Xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@slp1502 I honestly thought exactly the same! When I first came out of surgery I was like hmmmm I expected them to be bigger. But as the days went on and I looked at them properly I was so happy that I choose the 275s over the 300s! I’m still happy i chose that size now 🙂 You will see as time goes on. I went for my two week post op today and one has started to drop she said… one lol! Will have to wait for the other! Pain has almost gone. Hope you have a nice recovery 🙂 xx

Clara 8
    8p
    Menu

Can I ask your thoughts on dr traynor? I’ve been told to research which surgeon I would like.. I don’t know where to start! Xxx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@clara89 I sent you an inbox hun 🙂

Emma Louise x 10
    10p
    Menu

Im seeing traynor on thursday hoping hes going to offer me bigger than 375 xxx

Hollie 43
    43p
    Menu

Would you recommend Mr Traynor? I am thinking of going with him for BA but I’m terrified I choose the wrong surgeon x

Sherrie 27
    27p
    Menu

I liked him but I’m not sure he’d be everyone’s cup of tea. He didn’t give me very much guidance on size and he’s very straight to the point and I didn’t find he was into any small talk. But I liked that as I’d done all my research and knew I was going to get it done. I am obviously really early days but happy with my boobs so far. Also, he doesn’t use drains or strapping which seem to cause pain. Not that I’m not in pain right now though! I’m struggling to get to sleep as they hurt less when I move about! Xx

Shayla 3
    3p
    Menu

I’m all new to this but i’m looking for a little help. I’m booked in with Dr Traynor on the 14th of november. Meeting him on the 19th of october but i’m confused on wether overs or unders seem best? X x

Sherrie 27
    27p
    Menu

Hi, I wasn’t given the option to have overs as I had very little to begin with so they would have been seen I think. So I had unders which are actually partials because he only puts the top of the implant under the muscle. I’m sure mr traynor will advise what he thinks would be best for you. Xx

Kath 2
    2p
    Menu

@slp1502 Congratulations darl , how u feeling? X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Happy new boob day! Relax plenty xx

Sherrie 27
    27p
    Menu

I’m now 3 dpo and I don’t feel too bad. I can look after myself and potter round the house but it’s good job my mother in law is looking after my 1 year old. I’m going to stop taking co codamol and just try paracetamol now. I’m pretty sure by Monday I’ll be able to have my little boy for most of the day again. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.