275 Mod+ under pics please! X Started by: Poppy

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi Ladies,

Recently had my consultation with Dr Giannis and we agreed that 275 moderate plus under would be best for me (I’m 5’9 and a 34A, size 8) however, doing my research I’ve noticed that they look SO different on different frames and wondered if anyone has similar stats to me, who’ve gone for this size? Would love to see some pics as its all so confusing!

Thank you and any advice is very welcome 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Hi there I have the same stats as you Hun I’m booked in for 27th but I’m having 340cc under and I’ve been looking at pics to and every one seems to turn out different . I’m scared mine are gonna be to big being so skinny.hope some one puts some pics on for you they haven’t on my thread. Xx

Diana 55
    55p
    Menu
    +2

Hiya, I have very similar stats to you, 5’7, 58kg size 8 and was a 32A. I had 275 mod plus under the muscle 🙂 I’m currently a 32D. Good luck with your op! xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Poppy 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Rayna, it’s so hard trying to picture what the real thing will look like! It might be worth booking another consultation and try on some different sizes just to be sure:) x

Diana, that’s definitley the look I’m going for, just hope mine look as good as that! You must be so happy with them xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Poppy

I have had 275+ mod unders pics and I’m happy to whatsapp you some pics x x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.