275 or 300CC – please help! Started by: Leeesa

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hi there, I’m booked in for surgery Tuesday, but totally undecided with size. I’m currently around 8 1/2 stone, 5ft 3… thought I was a B cup however Dr Treynor informed me I’m an A. I wonder if anyone can give any advice/pics please. I really don’t want ‘fake looking’ boobs… would appreciate any help and advice please x

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

I’m a little heavier than you but otherwise same & had 350cc under the muscle, feel free to check pictures on my page x

Nat 19
    19p
    Menu

Hey I’m 5ft 6 9.5 Stone was a 32 a/b before surgery and now I’m looking around a D but it’s early days as I’m only 2 weeks post op. I’m now 36 inches over bust and 30 inches under which is technically a DD according to google! I think they look natural but also like I was quite gifted naturally! I asked for the natural in proportion look and I feel that’s what I’ve got! I’ll post a before and after below x

Nat 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Before and after

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    EmmaLou xx 16
    16p
    Menu

Hey Natalie, what ccs did you go to? I’m similar weight/height to you but I’m 34 c bra x

Nat 19
    19p
    Menu

Sorry meant to say, 300 ccs x

Kiera 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

im 5ft 3 but only 6st 11 but i had 300cc

Attachments:
    Kara 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

I had 295 and 320 overs, started as deflated A. Will try and add a pic. My op was yesterday so still swollen at top xx

Attachments:
    Laura 54
    54p
    Menu
    +1

I was similar to you and had 275cc. 🙂

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

Go for 300cc hun. I have similar stats and they look very natural. ( i think anyway 🙂 I’ve made a thread called 300cc 5 weeks post op progressif you have a look…ive deleted the pics from my phone since :p so cant upload here

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.