275 results Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    -2p
    Menu

Hi everyone!

2 and a bit weeks to go now, I have decided on 275cc today, aiming to get a full C 🙂 does anyone have any pics of 275 moderate profile please? Or just 275 in general 🙂 and what size are you now?

Thank you! Xx

Yeliz B 9
    9p
    Menu

Hey @hamos94
    How exciting, not long to go!
    I had 275 mod plus profile unders 7 months ago, was a very flat 32AA before, now in 32D bras but they look and feel more like a full C I think which is what I was aiming for!
    Xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Hello!

Aww they look amazing! Thank you so much for the pic! How did you find your recovery? Xx

Yeliz B 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Ah, thank you!
    My recovery was tough but not actually that painful. I was throwing up for 24hours afterwards and felt so nauseous for the first few days but I came off all my meds (painkillers and antibiotics at the advice of my nurse) by day 3 which definitely helped. I’d say I felt 60% OK by the end of week 1 and 90% by the end of week 2. I’ve got 2 young kids so I think that made it more difficult but I just did the bare minimum in terms of picking them up etc. Me and my husband went out for a nice dinner on day 8 and I was in Ibiza on a hen do by week 5!
    Xxxx

Sherrie 27
    27p
    Menu

275 hp round partials. This is now atb18 weeks po. I was a 32 a now 32 dd.

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu

Thank you both your results look amazing! And glad to hear your recovery wasn’t too bad 🙂 xxxxx

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu
    +1

275 round high profile unders. Went from a deflated 34b to 34c/d i am 6 weeks and 4 days post op now so i still have some dropping and fluffing to happen

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu
    +1

yeah still some dropping to go but they look a lovely size and really suit your frame! Thank you xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.