275/300 unders can’t choose stats 5’3 7 st 12 op April 30th Started by: Ky

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey girlies,

I’m booked in with Dr Linda Fiumara for April 30th, I’m a 32A and wanting big C/D cup, surgeon seemed to think 300cc may be too big as I’m only tiny (size 4/6). Anyone similar stats or got pics?? I’m starting to get nervous now! Anyone got op around the same time??

Chloe 39
    39p
    Menu

Hey, my stats are basically the same as yours. Pre-op I wore a 32B although I was probably more of an A. I had 250cc HP unders and am now almost 2wpo so got dropping etc to go but I am currently wearing a 34D sports bra. The size couldn’t be better for my frame x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ky
    0p
    Menu

Yours look fab!! How is your recovery? I’m super nervous about unders as the recovery is so much worse. But I know it’ll all be worth it. I was worried 275 would be too small but if you got 250 maybe 275 will be big enough for me! Don’t want to go too big but also don’t want to go too small ????. Yours look lovely tho

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hey hun Iv just had 365cc 5 weeks ago , go for the bigger one defo, I’m 5f1 7stone7 7 and they don’t look big on me at all , I got dual plane so half under the muscle half not , I haven’t been measured yet so I don’t know what size I am but they don’t look big on me at all and I think I could of got away with bigger ! Xxx

Ky
    0p
    Menu

Bekki yours look lush! Don’t look too big for your frame at all! I keep hearing different things so it’s making it so much harder to choose between 275/300 as my surgeon said 300 would be max she’d go on me and thought that may even look too big so I’m just going round in circles, really don’t want to go too small tho. How’s your recovery been? Xx

Menu

I had 275 Hun. I’m a size 4/6. Small implants go a long way on small frames x

Attachments:
    Ky
    0p
    Menu

When did you have yours Chloe? Did you have unders? They look lovely xx

Elle 11
    11p
    Menu

I’ve just had 300cc HP over the muscle and they’re definitely not too big. They are perfect size!!

Attachments:
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

@kayharry Get 300cc defiantly , recovery was hard for the first week , I only took a week off work it’s more uncomfortable than a hurty pain ! It’s hard to explain but after a week you’ll be fine and it flys buy and you forget all about it ! Just make sure you leave all your doors open in your house and plan food ect cos you don’t move for a week ! My back hurt more than my boobs because you have to sleep upright get a pregnancy pillow they are the best things ever 🙂 I still use mine on the sofa now it’s so comfy , also I slept on the sofa quiet a lot it was the only place I could get comfy xxx

Menu

Just short of 5 weeks ago so they still need to drop and fluff. My max was 300 also but I chose 275, I had partials x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had 275 unders and I am being completely honest when I say I had a really smooth recovery and absolutely no pain, yeah it was a little uncomfortable and my chest felt tight in the first couple of days but that was it. I am a wuss with pain as well so I would’ve know about it! Would be able to do it all again tomorrow xx

Menu

Hey Chloe your boobs look amazing 🙂 are they tear drop? Xx

Menu

No they are round HP xx

Kloe 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey babe,
    I’m 8 stone
    Size 4-6 in clothes and I got 300cc
    Which everyone says they are a perfect size or the odd few will say probably too big for my frame!
    If you want the natural kind of look do not go any bigger.
    I’ll try and attach a photo x

Kloe 3
    3p
    Menu

Ok
    So other than the left hand side boob on the picture,
    I am in love with the size, the left boob you can still see my natural crease which I’ve been told I have to wait to see if it will fluff out. So don’t analyse that one too much lol, but hope the picture for size helps

Attachments:
    Menu

When did you have yours done? X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.