3 day post op! HELP Started by: Charlotte

• Author
    17p
    Menu

Hi guys, so I’m on day 3 post op.
    The first 2 days were a breeze! A few aches and pains but the pain killers helped so much.
    So now I’m 3 days in and the pain is unbearable! I had 325 unders and I know the recovery is harder but this pain has came from nowhere.
    Is it normal to be in this pain on day 3? I know it’s probably a silly question but it’s hell.
    Has anybody else had this?

Kirsty 3
    3p
    Menu
    +2

Hiya hun, I’m not going to be much help as I’m awaiting my surgery and have no answers for you, I’m sorry!
    How are you getting on?

Rose 37
    37p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Charlotte. I’m exactly the same has my surgedy Wednesday morning and I am in agony too. It’s fine when I’m sitting down relaxing but the minute i move or stand up I feel the most excruciating pain ! I emailed my consultants secretary and he said the first 5 days are to be expected then it should start to ease. Keep on top of your painkillers. Hope you feel better soon. Feel free to private message me any time if you want to chat about it xx

Lauren 9
    9p
    Menu
    +2

I’m 9 week post op i promise its gets better 😂 the 1st week is the worst and can confirm everything your feeling is normal xx

Charlotte 17
    17p
    Menu
    +2

Hi Kirsty, I feel a lot better thank you! Woke up day 4 in less pain so maybe it was just a bad day. Good luck with your surgery, hope it all goes well xx

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Charlotte 17.
    Charlotte 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi Natalie. That makes me feel so much better knowing I’m not the only person. Day 4 has been so much better, a lot less pain so hopefully it gets better from here. How are you feeling now? Has your pain eased up at all? Hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Charlotte 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi Lauren! Oh that’s so good to hear. I just want the next few weeks to hurry up now I can I be pain free and see them properly lol xx

Rose 37
    37p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi Charlotte. I’m glad your doing better. I’m ok when I have my painkillers but the minute they start to wear off I’m in agony. My ribs are really bruised. I tried attaching a photo but it wont let me. Did you experience this ? It feels as though they are broken. I know they are not but that’s how it feels. Hopefully tomorrow will be a bit better. What size implants did you go for ? I was a 32 a and had 275cc implants so hopefully should be a nice full c cup.
    Love nat xx

Charlotte 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi Natalie x
    Oh no! The bruised ribs sound so painful, I don’t have that luckily but hopefully the pain killers will carry on easing the pain for you. I set alarms to take mine because I would always forget to take them then be in so much pain.
    I was a 32 a/b (I didn’t fill a b cup) and had 325cc unders. Today is day 5 post op and finally I can see the light lol it really does get easier.
    Our stats are pretty similar so keep in touch, we can get through this together xxx

Lauren 9
    9p
    Menu

Hiya I think mine started to feel like an actual part of my body around 8 week but they still havnt dropped fully in to place and I still get the muscle twinge if I do too much but totally pain free. Dont worry girls just take it easy and use it as an excuse to relax more 😂 i had under the muscle too xx

Kirsty 3
    3p
    Menu

Glad to hear you’re feeling much better Charlotte, bless you.
    Can I ask you hun, what are your stats?
    My surgeon has suggested 325cc under which I’m swaying towards after advice from the ladies on here. I was wanting 300-310cc to avoid looking bulky though.
    Was wondering if we were similar as I didn’t fill a B cup bra properly either xx

Charlotte 17
    17p
    Menu

Hi Kirsty!
    The surgeon suggested I go between 275cc – 325cc, I went for 325cc under in the end and glad I did.
    I’m 5”2, 8 stone and size 6 in clothes.
    I know they still have a lot of change to happen in the next few weeks but I love them.
    As I am petite in general I didn’t want them too big I wanted them natural looking and so far I’m happy.
    I would definitely go for the bigger size if there is only 25cc difference.
    Hope this helps xxx

Ava
    0p
    Menu

Are they high profile?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.