3 days P.O. and feeling amazing Started by: Hayley

• Author
    13p
    Menu

Hi ladies had my surgery on Thursday at Preston admission was 8am operation 9.40 with Dr Netri Ba with uplift. Was suppose to be a day case but ended up being all night has my heart rate and oxygen levels were playing up purely my fault has I had been ill 2 weeks before surgery with a bad chest and sore throat obviously a infection but thought it was clearing up! The Drs and nurses were amazing and looked after me so well nebulizer and everything I wouldn’t have got that treatment at the NHS hospital ! Ive beenbtaking ibrufen and paracetamol plus antibiotics the pain is minimal even managing to potter around. I have had previous BAs due to severe abnormalities of the breast which had never been successful poor DR netri had his work cut out due to severe previous scaring but i can honestly say they look amazing and i have actually got a cleavage after waiting since the age of 18 to have one i am now 43 so feel like a proper lady and cannot wait to show them off. My care coordinator laura fyom nottingham has rang to check our i am she has been amazing throughout. MYA and DR netri are amazing and thankyou again to the Preston first trust for looking after me and going over and above to get me well. Your all amazing xxxxxxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.