3 days PO Started by: Kayleigh

• Author
    9p
    Menu

Hi has anyone got any tips on the post op bloating?? And when did people first have a shallow bath even just for your bottom part? Or able to wash your hair?? This is the part I’m finding the worst! Xx

Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu
    +1

I had a bath the day after but sat in my sports bra and washed my bottom half then I think I waited a couple of days to wash my hair but got someone else to do it for me , I was bloated for sooo long I ended up stopping my co codamol I was so constipated 🙁 xxx

Kayleigh 9
    9p
    Menu

Thanks Rebecca, yeah I’ve got codeine and expected to be constipated but it’s been the other way for me! But tummy very bloated and tender. Great will go in a shallow bath tomorrow and ask someone to do my hair xx

Rebekah 174
    174p
    Menu

Yeah mine was too ! It’s awful good luck hope it passes soon ! I washed in my Macom bra for weeks it’s such a weird feeling taking it off for the first time they feel like they are going to fall off lmao ! I hated the feeling so just kept it on xxx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

I had a shallow bath 2 dpo & no one was around so turned my head under the tap as best I could … Not ideal but manageable … Few days later I went to the salon and had them wash it for me tho

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.