3 days PO – in agony ☹️ Started by: Imogen

• Author
    24p
    Menu

Hi girls, I’m 3 days post op and the bottom of my boobs are absolutely killing me with the pain (where the incisions are). I’ve changed my bra from macom to one of the ASDA ones which has helped, but is it normal to feel really weak on third day of post op? Feel really sick and my incisions are throbbing. My boobs also feel really tight and stiff. Any advice would help x

Also the ASDA bras, will the ASDA bras make my boobs change shape?

Sophie 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Imogen,

I had my operation on Friday (325 moderate plus overs) and the incision on my right underboob is in so much pain.

My head feels fuzzy and I feel drained – anyone else’s experience/words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated!

What’s the difference with the Asda bra? I’m still wearing Macom x

Imogen 24
    24p
    Menu

Hi Sophie, the macom bra is meant to be more supportive than the other bras, so I was just scared to put the ASDA one on instead. I’ve changed back to the macom now because of this, so I’m just trying to manage the pain currently.

I had moderate plus overs too so that does put me at ease at bit knowing you’re feeling like this too! My boobs just feel so tight and the incisions are so painful.

Will all be worth it in the end though xx

Sophie 6
    6p
    Menu

Are you still taking painkillers?

I stopped taking codeine as it made me feel horrendous !

It will all be worth it, fingers crossed that the pain is over with soon – I think I underestimated how rubbish I’d feel!xx

ninab 20
    20p
    Menu

I found the codeine made me feel light headed and woozy so stopped taking it. I’m now 6 dpo and starting feel better. I found my incisions were really sore day 4 and 5 but today finding my shoulders and back are really aching. I think I’m hunching over a little bit as everything feels so tight. I had unders (my second op). I can’t wait until I’m fully healed.

Lisa 5
    5p
    Menu

Hope you feel better soon girls x do you mind me asking who did your surgeries? Xx

Daisy pleace 23
    23p
    Menu

I was in so much pain but Day 4 it disappeared ice packs were the best for me!!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.