3 days PO. SOMETHING FELT TERRIBLE Started by: Hannah

• Author
    38p
    Menu
    +1

My left boob underneath has felt particularly sore, however, I went to sit up this morning and the most severe, painful burning stab went through the inside, under my boob. I feel like I might have done something. Anybody else had this?

Menu

I’ve had pretty similar on the same side! I’ve had a few really bad pains there. Just remember you’ve got several layers of stitches, I think that’s what it is. Just keep an eye on the appearance of your boob and that the incisions don’t leak, if the pain happened and then went away you’re probably okay but if you’re really worried call your nurse!xx

Hannah 38
    38p
    Menu

Thanks. It made me feel so sick. My bottom stitches feel tender and pulse a bit but I suppose that’s normal. I don’t like not knowing what the feelings are. I’m getting more burning and tingling in my left. My right boob is being good and has regained most of its feeling ☹️ Come on lefty!

Menu
    +2

Yes it’s so irritating isn’t it? It’s complete guesswork knowing what pains are normal and which aren’t. I suppose it’s one of those situations where you just know if you’ve done damage! Both mine are completely numb still, I’m 9dpo. I’ve had a pretty easy ride recovery wise but any discomfort I feel is in the left one! I just wish I could fast forward to being healed!

Samaj003 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

The nurse said the shooting, burning and stabbing pains are the nerves joining back together. If your worried give her a call for some reassurance. Thats what you’ve paid your money for x

Hannah 38
    38p
    Menu

I went to the hospital today, I rang emergency because I could see that there was leaking. Apparently its all normal, although it feels the opposite!

I don’t understand how one boob can be fine and the other feels like its made of fire and knives! haha x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.