3 days post op Started by: Laura

• Author
    7p
    Menu

So 3 days post op I’m okay, had an easy ride in terms of pain but I’ve been panicking about my dressings massively and freaking out worrying they will get infected. I love my boobs though so far and hope I continue to love them

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Patricia 1
    1p
    Menu

@lsthephenson0402 they look amazing. Where’s your support bra from if you dont mind me asking??

Laura 7
    7p
    Menu

It’s from m&s, thankyou I really like them they’re just fairly itchy at the minute and of course i don’t know if that’s normal

Laura 7
    7p
    Menu

It’s from m&s, thankyou I really like them they’re just fairly itchy at the minute and of course i don’t know if that’s normal

Kylie 6
    6p
    Menu

Hi Laura,

You’re looking great, just curious to know how you’re feeling pain wise being 3 days post op? I’m worried about the pain, and are you alright to walk around? Thanks in advance. 🙂

Laura 7
    7p
    Menu

I’m actually great, haven’t needed my pain killers really, pain is much better than I was expecting it to be, it’s a not sore and uncomfortable but it’s manageable and I can walk around and do things just fine they just feel a little heavy x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.