3 days Post Op! Started by: Jessica

• Author
    4p
    Menu
    +2

First ever post 🙂

I got my op on 31st in Preston First Trust with Mr Mounir. I’m 8st 5”3 and had 32a/32b before and I got 350cc in one side, 320cc in the other (both round under the muscle).

First of all… Wow. This recovery is a lot more than I expected! Lol.

The first night when I got home I just conked out on the couch as I was shattered still! When I woke up in the morning I’d never felt pain like it when I tried to sit up.

After numerous breakdowns and questioning why why why, I am just starting to feel a bit more human again! Thank the Lord!

I’ve read quite a bit that the first 2 or 3 days are the hardest and I believe that now. It’s not so much a pain, more just uncomfortable. I also can’t believe how heavy the implants feel! I’m assuming you get used to it eventually…?

Anyways if anyone has any questions I’m more than happy to answer 🙂

Will post again keeping you updated on my progress!

Jaimee 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi I’m currently in the hospital now, had the same op yesterday with the same surgeon but over the muscle.. I’m in agony, how long did it take for you to recover, this pain is horrible and I hate not being able to get up on my own x

Jessica 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi love!

I was in such agony! About two weeks post op I started to feel 90% myself again. I drove for the first time 2wpo and also managed to curl my hair and put it in pin curls, do my makeup etc.

The first week was a write off. I couldn’t dress myself, couldn’t reach my hair to do anything with it and even eating was such a struggle… But be patient as it definitely gets better from 1 week onwards! I’m just coming upto 3wpo and I’m pretty much back to my normal self I think. I can move about normal, I’m just a bit weary still when anyone gets too close to me or whatever!

I miss lying down to sleep! And that’s the only thing! Other than that I’m super happy!

Happy healing 🙂 xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.