3 days post op… 325cc Started by: Ajs

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I’m 3 days post op & feeling absolutely useless! No excessive pain really other then my armpits and my right side from the most awful drain removal!!? Has anyone else experienced this?
    When did people start doing things again, using your arms etc? Xx

S 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

I didn’t have drains Hun, but I was in agony for ages. I really struggled up until like 10 days post op! I’m now almost 3 weeks post op and am fine. I can drive (can’t go into 5th gear though), can cook, clean, lift my arms right up and am doing basically everything as normal now. I have also started semi lifting my daughter with my body weight rather than just my chest and arms. I feel fine now. First week is awful, but it gets better I promise and the results will make it all worth it xx

danielle 46
    46p
    Menu
    +1

I had 325cc unders hun! I’m now 17days post op and pretty much back to normal! i say for probably the first week was awful, just not being able to do anything for myself like getting up ect! I felt useless I also have 3 children so that’s been a task in itself xx

Rachael 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya, im currently day 16 post op, I was the same the first week. You will be surprised how much better you feel within the second week. I’m glad I took 3weeks off work though as I’m a mobile hairdresser. I had 330cc MP under the muscle. Only thing I have problem with is “morning boob” lol that pain when you first sit up because you’ve been still but that goes after they’ve settled into place again 🙂

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

Had my op yesterday 325cc overs and feeling the same! Something under/around my armpits hurts if I move my arms and my right arm is stuck to my body thats how immobile it is! Cant get up on my own, need someone to support my upper shoulders and feel stinging pain around incisions and between my boobs. Have a numb bottom from sleeping propped up so really not feeling great at all. Just keeping dosed up on meds. Think its supposed to be this bad for about a week and then uphill from there. Best of luck hun xx

Ajs
    0p
    Menu

Thanks ladies I’m glad I’m not on my own or just being an all round wimp lol! ..I definitely get what you mean about the ‘morning boob’ !!
    Suppose we do forget we’ve actually had quite big surgery so we won’t be feeling great straight away!!
    I’m due to go back to work on Monday but I definitely don’t feel ready yet so going to take a few more days to be on the safe side! Xx

@295cc 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey, I Day 2 post op. I’d watch loads of you tube videos and people were fine after a few days. I’m starting to think I was wishful thinking. I was in agony yesterday feel better today but can’t do anything on my own. It’s the swelling for me. @ashleejade

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.