3 days post op…. so painful!! Started by: Rhianne

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi girls, I am now 3 days post op. I had my surgery Friday 15th nov with Mr Mahdi.
    I have been in a lot of pain. Yesterday I had a moment of feeling like I wasn’t so bad and it was easing off and I ended up doing a few things in the house! Note… do not think your invincible if you feel like that!! I have worse pain now as I’ve probably done too much haha.
    The biggest thing for me is teaching myself to relax as much as I can, I find myself tensing up a lot.
    When did anyone find their pain to start becoming easier? I’m hoping that I’m coming towards the end of the worst of it.
    I haven’t been able to look at them properly because I’m so focussed on the pain. Also sleeping upright is uncomfortable. I’m taking 2 codeine to send me to sleep of a night!!
    Besides all of that…. I am so glad I did it and I still can’t believe it’s all over and I have new boobies!!
    The best feeling ever 🙂

Andrina 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Rhianne,

I had my surgery a day after yours with Mr Mahdi.

I too thought I was invincible and could do more than I should, and really really suffered for it yesterday. But today is feeling a little more managable.

What did you have done??

Andrina x

Faye 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m 3 weeks post op and had Dr Mahdi too. Day 2 and 3 were definitely the worst for me. I stopped the codeine after day 4 but continued to have regular paracetamol and ibuprofen til about day 10 actually. I was driving by day 6 and back to work on day 8. Hang on in there, rest as much as you can and I hope the pain eases up soon for you xx

Lauren 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I definitely did exactly the same today and am now struggling!!!! I’m in all sorts of pain and really wish I just relaxed instead of getting up and about!!! To anyone reading this – please take it easy! Xxx

Haylie
    0p
    Menu

I’m 2.5 weeks post op and went back to the gym today (low impact cardio and leg weight machines only).

Day 2-3 were the worst. Hang in there x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.