3 days post opp. 390/360 unders. Will they get bigger? Started by: Greta

• Author
    5p
    Menu

Went from 34a/b. Currently have 36D sports bra but looks like isn’t filled completely. Just wondering with them being under the muscle will they get any bigger at all?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jen 107
    107p
    Menu

@greta2302 hi lovely, I started off as a 32B or empty C cup before surgery. I’ve had 350cc in both breasts and I now measure a 34E or a 32FF depending on the shop so I would say you still have changes to go through before you get measured at a larger size. Hope this helps xxx p.s your boobs look amazing xxx

Greta 5
    5p
    Menu

ahh thank you! Was yours under the muscle? Cannot wait for them to be fully settled!! Xx

Jade leeson 10
    10p
    Menu

I’m under the muscle 400cc from an A cup and I felt the same, still am at 4 weeks post op lol! I don’t think they get bigger I suppose they change shape etc once they drop and fluff :/ xxx

Greta 5
    5p
    Menu

When did you start feeling Ok? I’m on day 3 today and literally cried this morning getting out of bed 🙁 sleeping is no fun, all I wanna do is curl up on my side lol. Xx

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu
    +1

Yeah mine were unders so they have gone from being rocks just sort of stuck on my chest under my armpits, to dropping down and softening up. Some days they look small, other days the look ginormous but I don’t know why this is – probably just because i scrutinise then too much! Day 5/6 will be a game changer for you love, then once you get to 6 weeks and can start sleeping however you want will help you lots. It’s hard when you can’t just curl up in bed when you’re feeling so rubbish! Hoping you feel better soon xxx

Greta 5
    5p
    Menu

Ahh thank you! Day 4 today and this morning was best so far. Hoping it stays that way lol. Yours being unders would you say yours got bigger once they dropped and fluffed? Can’t wait to go bra shopping!! Xx

Jen 107
    107p
    Menu

Yeah the drop and fluff thing isn’t a myth it really does happen! It’s not so much that they get bigger though, they just settle and fall into a more natural position than the initial swollen, stuck on your chest part. I will upload some photos from week one to the most recent ones I took which I think are around 4 months so you can see the difference xxx

Greta 5
    5p
    Menu

Amazing, looking forward to seeing the photos. Thank you xx

VICTORIA 59
    59p
    Menu
    +2

They definitely fluff out, just takes time. I had unders 400cc hope my progress pics help xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Greta 5
    5p
    Menu

They look amazing Victoria! Thank you xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.