3 months post op – uneven boobs Started by: Chloe

• Author
    12p
    Menu

I’m currently 3 months post op and one of my boobs is a lot smaller. When I got measured they said that it’s a cup size or 2 smaller. I’m going to see my surgeon on Thursday, would they be willing to do a revision?

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

they look worse in person too

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

another picture

Attachments:
    Mae 79
    79p
    Menu

Did you have a bigger boob pre op?? What did you have?? Xx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

i will try and find a picture pre op and i have 400 hp overs in both @mae14

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

pre op

Attachments:
    Mae 79
    79p
    Menu

@chloeewalsh15 okay it’s just I had one bigger, well the smaller one sits higher due to my chest wall so mine are different shapes pre op. My surgeon felt that I didn’t require different sized implants as I wouldn’t of rectified the issue. It is just where my breasts sit. So basically I have a bigger version of what I did before. It sucks but gotta deal with it lol
    I asked whT you had as sometimes with unders, What I had, the muscle can take a while to relax. But as you had overs I’m not really sure.
    Xx

Mae 79
    79p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

There doesn’t seem to be a difference in size from what I can see?!? Maybe best to go and speak to your surgeon and see what they advise. Check your notes and see if assymetry was mentioned anywhere?
    Sorry I can’t be of much help xx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

yeah i’ll see what he’s got to say on Thursday thankyou anyway babe xx @mae14

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Hun did u have under the muscle ? It could just be that your muscle is holding your smaller boob implant down makinggn it look small they can change until a year post op but I’d say go see your sugoen to be on the safe side and see what he/she says xxx

Chloe 12
    12p
    Menu

@staceymlx no I had overs xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.