3 weeks 400cc mod+ unders Started by: VICTORIA

• Author
    59p
    Menu
    +2

I’m actually in love a little bit more every day. It was so helpful seeing progress pictures before I had my op so it’s only fair I do the same. X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Leah Rog 4
    4p
    Menu

They look amazing Victoria!! I can see why you are so happy! How are you finding the healing process and pain? Xx

Kath 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Amazing flawless , omg all I’m doing is dreaming about boobs , my op needs to hurry up! How’s the after pain guys? Do you feel complete now? Omg exciting times xz

Yvette 25
    25p
    Menu

It’s pics like this that really make me think I want Mod+ ……. did your surgeon suggest HP first off? Mr Netri said HP for me even when I asked about Mod+, but I’m bigger than you both height and weight and I should imagine my frame too so can’t see when he’d think they’d be too wide. I’m not sure that HP aren’t just his preferred look x

Jessica 9
    9p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing! Can’t wait for mine to settle down a bit more xx

VICTORIA 59
    59p
    Menu
    +2

Thanks ladies. @leah the first week or so was very painful I won’t pretend otherwise. But soon as the strapping was off I was much more able to settle back to everyday activities and I did get stronger pain killers from my GP. @kath they are the best decision I’ve ever made! Thank you for your lovely comments, Im sure yours will look just as good. When’s your op? @yvette I have before picture on my profile feel free to add me, I was only offered mod+ and had to go under the muscle because my boobs weren’t big enough for overs I think the surgeon chooses profile based on your measurements and something to do with nipple to collar bone (that’s how it looked when he measured me anyway) I’d recommend going with your surgeons advice though. Some high profiles I’ve seen look incredible. I asked for a natural looking DD. @jessica thanks hun, how many weeks po are you? Xxx

Yvette 25
    25p
    Menu
    +1

Ah great, I’ve sent you a request. I am the same having unders as I have little breast tissue. A natural looking DD is what I asked for too. I guess I’m just panicking as can’t imagine how they’re going to look xx

VICTORIA 59
    59p
    Menu
    +1

It it a little overwhelming especially in the lead up to surgery day. Trust your surgeon and make sure you are able to rest as much as you need after. It’ll be one if the best things you ever do hun xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.