3 weeks p.o. is anyone regretting uplift !!! Started by: charlie

• Author
    52p
    Menu

Hiya girls so I had uplift and B A on 28th july so im 3 wks p.o I had 365 overs round hp implants now they have settled down most of the swelling has gone from my breasts and I know I’m going to be around an E cup but I’m not happy with my uplift I think the implant is too heavy they almost seem to sag underneath has anyone had this? When I look at other girls pictures there’s are don’t look like they have much of a crease under the breast but mine looks like it does so my side view I feel looks awful I don’t no wether I’m having a wobble but I’m certain that’s its a failed uplift considering I am only 3 wks p.o. and they’ve got lots of dropping to go so makes sense that they going to lower I could cry x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    3p
    Menu
    +1

@charliebabex Hi Charlie, im so sorry you are unhappy however I think they look ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Honestly hand on heart they really really do. If you are still unhappy when you have your check with the surgeon maybe voice your concerns to him? I am also 3 WPO and starting to have mega boob greed xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +1

They really do look amazing. Im actually hoping for a crease as think it looks more natural. I have major boob envy!! X

Kaye76 18
    18p
    Menu

Hiya, I had 360 HP overs no uplift even though I though I’d need one……….
    Mine were really high to begin with so much so I was worried they wouldn’t drop, but some crease is perfectly normal and I think yours look very good. Yours look similar to mine at 3 weeks post op

Attachments:
    charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

Thank you everyone my sister said the same I think I was just having abit of a wobble I’m guessing that because I had a lot of breast tissue this is why mine have the crease thus compared to some other women who have no breast tissue will have no crease I’m a little bit gutted if I’m honest tho as I would of rather have them practically stuck on my chest seems silly because after paying all this money I want to feel like I’ve achieved something( logically I know I have) I’ve tried a couple of dresses on that were very unflattering on me before and also bikinis and they look good so I’m defo just stressing out PMSL xx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu
    +1

Been accepted for revision

Tracy 2
    2p
    Menu

I think you look great Charlie. I am 9 days post op after uplift with implants and I have that “stuck on” look. I feel ridiculous and can’t wait for them to drop. You look amazing, in my opinion I don’t think you should have them re-done. But at the end of the day it’s whatever makes you happy Xx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

Thank you Tracy my surgeon has cleared me for full revision as they look just like my pre op breasts now xx

Menu
    +2

Hi! I’m 9 weeks post op, uplift & 275 hp implants. I’m also regretting mine. I’m so disappointed, to the point i feel my pre op boobs where less of an issue!! I dont feel they look any different sagginess wise. They now also feel too big & like they sit under my armpit!!! I only opted for the imolant for volume on the top as I had lost this due to pregnancy & weight loss, I wasn’t really after bigger boobs at all!)
    Who was your surgeon? I have an app next month, really scared he will not agree with what I’m saying & dismiss my concerns!

Attachments:
    Laura 1
    1p
    Menu

Who was your surgeon if you don’t mind me asking x

Lana
    0p
    Menu

Did you have your revision Hun? I’m worried about mine too 🙁

Menu

Hi Rachel, had there been much change?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.