3 weeks po Started by: Louise

• Author
    12p
    Menu

Hey everyone, so I’m 3 weeks post op today and it feels like I’ve had the twins forever now lol, they have finally started to drop I think as they move a little and have changed quite a bit but a long way to go yet I know! Feeling a bit impatient now to go bra shopping get measured and wear a nice bra and to start exercising but won’t be long, thought I would share my progress pictures with all you lovelies as it’s a long progress and reassuring once you’ve had it done that they actually do change 🙂 xx

Louise 12
    12p
    Menu

Can’t upload the pic after all that 🙁

Louise 12
    12p
    Menu

Try again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

Looking swell xxx Happy healing x

Louise 12
    12p
    Menu

Thank you girls I am very happy with the progress so far, I had 375 overs with Dr Giannas, the staff at Fitzroy are lovely and take good care of you too x

VICTORIA 59
    59p
    Menu

Yours are gorgeous. The staff so far have all been amazing I’m just excited now and counting down the days till op day! Happy healing hun xx

Louise 12
    12p
    Menu

Thank you Hun, it all goes so fast before you know it you’ll be posting your pictures on here 🙂 it is all so nerve racking at the same time, but just remember don’t over think, be patient and make the most of sleeping on your side or belly for a while lol xx

H 23
    23p
    Menu

Louise, your new editions are beautiful- very natural. I hope dropping and fluffing happens quickly for you. I am going to find it very challenging to be patient. Just counting down the days to the op now. X

Cathy 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

This is a reassuring post to see, I’m only 11dpo and I’m being very impatient not liking the stuck on high look
    Xx
    I had 435 overs most swelling gone now and in no pain at all x

Mf1105 15
    15p
    Menu

They look amazing! And really natural!! How have you found recovery?!

Helen 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

Amazing they are looking really good x

Louise 12
    12p
    Menu

It will come around so fast H and all so surreal, but sooo worth it! Just a few more days Cathy and I reakon they’ll start to drop a little,at first I thought oh no they are shrinking I’m losing them but once I took the sports bra off I saw the change for the better! I’m sure they’ll look gorgeous!! Recovery was ok, pain lasted till day 5 pretty much then it was just aches, a few stingy twinges but make sure You still get good rest and take it easy, loving the no hoovering or housework ;-)) sleeping upright was hard but got the all clear to lay flatter after 2 weeks and now kinda like laying like that lol thank you Helen xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.