3 weeks PO .. changes 375cc HP partials Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu
    +1

I still can’t believe I’m 3 weeks today, it’s unreal looking back at pictures especially Pre op
    (eeeeeeekkk ) I can deffo see changes from week to week at first I was really high / and then a bit square , week 2 they were massive , now they seem to be shrinking but the dropping is def happening and I can quish and move them about lots now. Fingers crossed they start looking less square soon , I Can’t wait to get to 6 weeks now !
    Best decision ever.

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Sorry picture collage is not very good I don’t know much about photo editing

Lydia 6
    6p
    Menu

They looks fabulous ????????????????????. I had 350cc over my 32aa flat and hope that I won’t look too small ,,,????

Lydia 6
    6p
    Menu

Instead ??? Was using emoji like “wow” 🙂

Hannah 214
    214p
    Menu
    +1

@josey they are looking amazing Hun! Xxx

Alison 10
    10p
    Menu

@josey, they are def dropping!! They do really look great! 🙂 xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ahhh @iamalys thanks Alison how are you feeling ?

Thanks @hannahlaura thanks Hun I am so pleased especially now they are getting softer and not so high they were sticking up so much at start .

Thanks @ili when is ur op ? Are u with mya ?

Xx

Lydia 6
    6p
    Menu

I have done my op on 1st of September with Mya in London went 350cc moderate plus I like result but afraid they will get smaller :/

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu
    +1

@ili i had my op on friday too! How you feeling? I cant believe how little pain i have had!! Been really lucky. I had unders so was expecting alot of pain but not had anything really. X

Lydia 6
    6p
    Menu

I am feeling actually great! Had under as well, I am not even taking painkillers and also expected much worse pain! The only worry I have it’s they won’t get smaller and I think they are a bit diggerent in sizes and also having issue with my sleeping position @ 45 degree can’t feel my bum lol Glad to hear you are feeling well! Who was your surgent? Were you in London? Xx

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

My surgeon was mr kazzazi in doncaster. Glad to hear you are doing well, been much better than i thought it would be! By yesterday my boobs had really swelled but today they are even more swollen so feeling abit tight again only just seemed to come on within the last hour so sat with an ice pack on again lol sleeping upright is a pain in the ass litrally lol xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.