3 weeks po I am very divided Started by: Luisa

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I am not satisfied with my BA. I have 450cc implants HP. my op was on 22.08 and my breast has not changed much since then. my nipples are very far down and look sloping down. do you think that will be even better and the implants go even deeper? or have the implants been set too high?

please help me i’m going crazy ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 36
    36p
    Menu
    +1

I don’t know if this helps.. I had 400cc HP under. This is my progress so far ( I haven’t got my before photos yet).. xx

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Amy 36.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Luisa
    0p
    Menu

have your implants gone down? I’m currently so dissatisfied with the result. it looks like a waterfall. did my pc make a mistake? Do you know what I can do?

Samantha 8
    8p
    Menu

Are they under the muscle? Looks like they are being squashed up by the muscle still and need to drop down into the pocket which can take months unfortunately. Have you tried using a breast band to push them down? x

Luisa
    0p
    Menu

I am now 6 weeks po and it is not better. The implantats are under the muscle. I think i need a second op. I know it needs more time but i the implantats drop not so much down. It looks not good.

Amy 14
    14p
    Menu

Luisa have they improved and what clinic did you attend?

Have MYA been supportive in your issues, I have my 1st consultation next week and want to make sure I’m picking the right company xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.