3 weeks post op! Massive changes Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    2p
    Menu
    +3

Hey girls, I had 300cc & 325cc high profile overs with Harley medical. I can’t believe how much they change in such a short period of time!!! First picture is straight after, second one is 4 days PO, third one is 1 week PO & the last one is 3 weeks post op!! My bigger implant is starting to drop, I do sometimes get boob greed & they seem much smaller than 1 week but I know that’s due to the swelling going down! I used BoB to measure myself & im coming up a 30E!! I don’t feel it haha, they’re starting to get soft & I can move them slightly now, can’t wait for 6 weeks PO! Xxx

Becky 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

They look great! I’m going with Harley Medical in Chelmsford! Were you happy with them? My surgery is booked for 11th Jan xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@b459 Thankyou so much!! I went with Harley medical Birmingham, haven’t been too impressed with their after care but my surgeon was amazing & Highgate hospital were great too!! Chelmsford clinic should be better babe Xxx

Rachael 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

Hi they look amazing what size were you before your ba, I’m having my op on the 13th Dec and really struggling to decide what size cc to go for xx

Becky 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

@bethalex that’s okay you must be really happy with them! I’m debating between 300 or 325cc but I’m having unders! Do you mind me asking why you weren’t impressed with their aftercare? xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hiya @missmotley Thankyou so much!! I was 32A pre op Xxx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@b459 whenever I call which has been around 5 times in 3 weeks I just get “what’s wrong now beth” I get conflicting advice from the people who work there, 1 of them hasn’t even had a BA & just advised me completely wrong! My pc hasn’t spoken to me since before my op, I’ve sent emails, no reply’s, can’t gst hold of her on the phone either, I made a joke saying “oh you’ll block my number soon” & the woman said “no I wouldn’t do that cause you’d just stalk me on Facebook!!!!” So rude, feel embarrassed to even call now, so upset xxx

Becky 8
    8p
    Menu
    +2

@bethalex I can’t believe that! It’s so unprofessional of them! At least you have this forum for support…hope the rest of your recovery goes well xxx

Menu

Hi Beth

Who was your surgeon?

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

@charlie95 mysurgeon was Dr Thrush, he was amazing Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.