30/32A having round HP unders implants – Results for 250/275/290/300/320 Started by: TBaker

• Author
    21p
    Menu

Does anyone have any results for the cc me
    Mentioned???? Am 5’1 size 6 @ 7 stone – not sure going the biggest offered is right for me or not, want to achieve at least a C cup

Any results would be much appreciated my op is 31st May ???

Phoebe 44
    44p
    Menu
    +2

Hi I was the same size as you pre-op but 5.7 and 8.5 stone (I was tiny up top but bigger bum lol). I had 290cc but moderate plus teardrops, dual placement. I’m just under 4 weeks PO but happiest person in the world already. Right now I’m measuring a D or even a DD in some styles so I’m excited to see how they’ve changed when they fully drop.

Posting a pic from a few days ago (one has dropped more than the other as you can see) so you can get an idea, mine will be smaller than a 290cc round most likely!! I’m not wearing normal bras yet ofc but I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t gone out and bought some bralettes etc as I’m still fitting in size 6 clothes/XS/S size stuff which is what I wanted ? the one in the pic is an unlined bustier from VS in a 32D but it’s a bit small. You can sort of see the side profile in the pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rali 42
    42p
    Menu
    +2

I was 32 A now 32 between d and c depending on the brand. I would say 300 cc is not that much. Yes they have natural look but if you can go for bigger. I wanted natural look but honestly they can be a bit bigger to achieve nice look as now I am like paying so much and in clothes look like I haven’t done anything. I will post a few pics so yoy can see how different they are in bra, swimming suit etc. Keep in mind that on the pic they look bigger.

Rali 42
    42p
    Menu
    +2

Hope now is alright

Attachments:
    Daisy pleace 23
    23p
    Menu
    +2

I’m having 325 of 350 depending if he can on Friday.. il send you some pictures when done to give you an idea of 325 if you like xx

TBaker 21
    21p
    Menu

Thanks girls xxxxxxxxx

TBaker 21
    21p
    Menu

@daisy pleace what is your op?? Xxxx

Heidi 217
    217p
    Menu
    +2

I was 32AA had 300cc HP unders and now measure 32D xx

Attachments:
    TBaker 21
    21p
    Menu

@rali I’ve now been offered and accepted 350 UHP unders am so happy with my choose now. Hope I get the results am looking for ? xxxx

TBaker 21
    21p
    Menu

@hedi thanks, my surgeon has offered me more…350 so I accepted. Am just worried if the little cc you loose going with unders so if I pick the biggest size at least I won’t regret anything xxx

TBaker 21
    21p
    Menu

@phoebe yours look amazing, really hope I get fab results like yours girlies xxxx

TBaker 21
    21p
    Menu

@daisy how did you get on? Xxx

Daisy pleace 23
    23p
    Menu
    +1

@tbaker my surgery isn’t till Friday hun eeeee exited x

Melissa 3
    3p
    Menu

295 overs xx

Attachments:
    TBaker 21
    21p
    Menu
    +1

@melissa wow amazing, who was your surgeon? Do you have a before pic? Xxxx

Melissa 3
    3p
    Menu

I don’t have a before pic sorry & I didn’t go with mya! If u wanna message me I can tell u who it was xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.