30 days post op Started by: San

• Author
    20p
    Menu

Just an update… yesterday I had my 4 week review with Dr Fiumara. She was as pleased as I was with the results so far.
    She gave me the all clear to take off the breast band and Macom bra. She said I can sleep with out a bra now and can get fitted and buy something pretty under wired or non wired just no push up bras.

Super happy I went and got measured. Currently fitting into a 32DD!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rea 39
    39p
    Menu

They look super natural!!! how was your over all experience with Dr Fiumara? x

Leanne 16
    16p
    Menu

Looking amazing Hun! What size implant did you have and what were you before? X

San 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

@reanneh she’s lovely and tells you the truth even if it isn’t what you want to hear. On the day of surgery I wasn’t too sure what Size and left it too her judgement. I can’t fault her at all xx

San 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

I was wearing a 34a but probably should have been in a 32aa. I had 375cc high profile.

I’ll attach a progress pic if it will allow me xx

Attachments:
    San 20
    20p
    Menu

@cabala I was wearing a 34a but probably should have been in a 32aa. I had 375cc high profile.

I’ll attach a progress pic if it will allow me xx

Attachments:
    San 20
    20p
    Menu

This is my scars xx

Rea 39
    39p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve just booked a consultation with her for next Tuesday so hopefully I like her over the other surgeon I have seen then I can finally book my date.

Mae 79
    79p
    Menu

Woweee they look so good! You must be pleased!! Are yours unders or?? Xx

Nicki 23
    23p
    Menu

They look amazing!! I’m having 390 hp. But I think I’m originally more smaller then you. If they come out like this I’m going to be over the moon! Congratulations xx

San 20
    20p
    Menu

@mae13 hi Hun they are unders xx

Leanne 16
    16p
    Menu

You look bloody amazing Hun! Great progress! I go to my 7 day post op appointment shortly. Hope they look as good as yours did at 1wpo!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.