300/325 cc BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS PLEASE X Started by: HB

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi girls I’m 5/7, 8.5 stone, size 8 and have a 32b/c chest and looking to still look natural but want a minimum two cup size increase! Surgeon offered 275,300 and 325 and I liked the look of 300 in the sports bra! Everyone has said tho to go bigger and when I spoke to the surgeon he still thinks 300 is definitely best for me. I’m so worried that I will increase less than two sizes and not be happy with the result! If anyone has before and after photos that would really help!! Xxx

Rach 34
    34p
    Menu
    +2

Hey, I’m 5/5, 9st, size 8 and was a flat 32a. I had 300cc hp unders and love them. I wanted to be a full c/d and now measure at 32d. Pic is 5 weeks po though I’m now nearly 3 months po! X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Veronica 12
    12p
    Menu
    +6

Definitely go bigger I’m 5 ft2 and was a 32a/b and had 275cc and 300cc I don’t think it’s big enough it’s just fuller but I would prefer it to be bigferbx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lucy 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

There isn’t much difference between 300 and 325cc at all. I was debating for so long between the two and so happy I went with 325 in the end!! That being said I had no breast tissue before, however I don’t think you’ll regret it either size you go! I’m a 32DD/E now for reference, was flat as you could get before. Good luck hun! I have pics on my instagram if you wanna see before/after: myalu2218

HB 2
    2p
    Menu

Thank you girls!!! You all look amazing, think I will go with 325! I will check out your Instagram lucky thanks!X

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +2

Go big or go home girl! Deff go bigger… 300-325cc are on the small size for implants. I got 300cc in my right boob and 275cc in my left boob.. I was really flat I was an a32 and after surgery I was still very unhappy and they were really small still . My second surgery I went with 450cc and I’m absolutely in love with them. You Deff want to get your moneys worth. And I’m not huge either. It’s a very natural size still. 500cc and over is getting into the larger size of implants…

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.