300 cc Moderate under muscle Started by: Amanda Young

• Author

10 days post op pics x

Menu

Try again

Andrea 10
    10p
    Menu

I hope you get the pics to upload. I’m very interested. Having 300 or 330cc mod plus partials soon.

Menu
    +3

I’m trying lol x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

@Andrea I would go for 330cc if you can. I was offered 325 cc and i wish i had I regret not going bigger x

Andrea 10
    10p
    Menu

They look beautiful!!! Congrats! Usually they’re super high at only 10 days so I’m sure your results will be great. Thanks for sharing!

Sara 15
    15p
    Menu

Yours look so good! Mine are still really high and hard @ 8dpo x

Stacey 7
    7p
    Menu

They look fab, I am 17 days post op and mine have only just dropped. I can’t wait to wear a normal bra. I tried to upload pics but it wouldn’t let me. I didn’t have mine done with mya so that might be why I can’t.

Lis212 17
    17p
    Menu

They look great! What were you before? I’m 34b and can’t decide between 285cc and 315cc just scared the 315 will be massive!

Menu
    +1

Thanks a lot girls I was feeling quite disappointed if I’m honest about the size as they are smaller than what I had hoped for

@Stacey
    I used optimizer.net to reduce the size of my pics

@Lis212
    I was a 32a/empty b cup I will upload a before pic later on. I would say go for 315, it is still classed as a smaller implant so they won’t be huge! I regret going for the smaller size.
    Xx

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Amanda Young 8.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Amanda Young 8.
    Laura 25
    25p
    Menu

they look brilliant!

can I ask your height and weight?
    I had 350cc unders but yours look bigger than mine!

Menu

Thank you @Laura. I am 5’4/ 52kg. I think they look bigger in pics. Maybe I’m having a bit of boob greed because I think mine are quite small in person x

Ashleigh 6
    6p
    Menu

I was stuck between Mod Plus and High Profile for weeks.
    I’ve eventually went with what my surgeon suggested and opted for High Profile.
    Yours look so natural. I hope I haven’t made a mistake xx

Menu

Trust your surgeon babe I wish I listened to mine when he told me to go for 325cc lol I have never been able to tell the difference between the two tbh I wouldn’t worry about it xx

Ashleigh 6
    6p
    Menu

Thank you Amanda. Surgery tomorrow so fingers crossed. I’m so so nervous. It’s a lot of money to still be unhappy.
    Yours look amazing. Did your surgeon suggest Mods? Xx

Menu

I agree with you! And yes my sugeon suggested moderate.
    Good luck for 2moro! Hope it goes well xx

Marilyn 34
    34p
    Menu

Hi Amanda what size did you end up if you don’t mind me asking. I was thinking of going for high profile but seeing all the pictures of mod plus I’m more swayed that way now as I have quite a bit of a gap between my boobs and would like that narrowed a bit. Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.