300 cc overs progress at 14 DPO :) Started by: gemgem08

• Author
    20p
    Menu

Hey ladies! I know they’re aren’t many girls who have overs with small implants so I thought I’d share my progress pics to add to them.
    I had mine 2 weeks ago today, and I absolutely love them. Every time I get a little bit of boob greed I check back on my before photos and it goes instantly. I was a 34A before my BA. I’m wearing a 36D at the moment but I reckon I’ll be a big C/small D ????
    From a recovery point of view, I only have minor niggles every now and then and my nipples feel sunburnt. It’s so nice to sit without a bra on cos they’re soooo sensitive!

Anyway, best decision I ever made. Bye bye itty bitty titty committee!!!! ????

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    gemgem08 20
    20p
    Menu

My after 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sylvianna 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

they look amazing hun!! really full and natural 🙂 i can see theyve definitely dropped and fluffed a bit too which is great, glad things are going well for ya 🙂

Helen 29
    29p
    Menu
    +1

They are looking really good 🙂 It’s two Wks for me today to it does feel like its been longer than two Wks xx

gemgem08 20
    20p
    Menu

I feel like it’s been longer too! Thanks girls I love them!!! Xx

Teresa 52
    52p
    Menu
    +1

You look amazing. Who was your surgeon?
    I have a consultation with Mr traynor on the 21st. I’m a 34a and feeling very nervous about what size and placement he’ll offer x

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

how many ccs did u have they look great

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.