300 cc under muscle Started by: Nat

• Author
    2p
    Menu

I am 5ft7 about 60kg and getting 300cc under muscle. Just wondering if the 300 cc is going to look huge also any post op girls? How is under muscle recovery wise? I have a massive event 3 weeks after surgery hence why I ask x

Danielle 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 5ft 6.5 stone I had 300 unders the first week was tough come of pain killers day 4 I’m 12 days po now and I can finally sneeze without too much pain it’s a bit sore on the cut other than that I’m okay I’ll post a pic

Danielle 6
    6p
    Menu

Xx

Danielle 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Pic

Nat 2
    2p
    Menu

Thanks I am dreading it at the moment although really want them done. I have been waiting ages, Seems the pain threshold in everyone is very different…..

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

I’m post op day 6 and my recovery has been fine. I’ve just been out driving, take your painkillers and rest but don’t rest if that makes sense. 2 days after surgery I was able to dress myself x

Heidi 217
    217p
    Menu
    +2

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I had 300cc unders too my first week was awful pain wise but was back at work and driving after 8 days you’ll be find for your event, good luck:) xx

Andrea 10
    10p
    Menu

What bra size are you now? I think unless you’re like a 30 band I don’t think they’ll look huge. 300cc are considered small implants and usually look very natural if you’re a 32 and above.

Nat 2
    2p
    Menu

I am a 27-30” band surgeon anticipated I’d be about a 30C post surgery as I literally have no boobs or breast tissue now ????

Nat 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Heidi thanks it’s good to know and let’s me set an expectation so exciting now !!!

Hannah 4
    4p
    Menu

I’m 5,5 60kg and had 250cc hp under the muscle 2 weeks ago, so not much smaller than 300cc. I was a 32b and I could definitely have gone bigger! I wish I went more 300-350cc mark. However am still happy with my result just could have gone a bit bigger. I was going for the natural look. Not big boobs just boobs lol. So don’t be afraid! Xx

Karen 41
    41p
    Menu
    +4

I had 300 cc under 8 months ago, my recovery was OK xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Steph 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

I had 300cc nearly 12 months ago now i was a 32a/b i am now a 32e.

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu
    +1

I think theyll suit your frame nicely. Im 5’3and 48 kg . Had 300cc unders and happy with them. They looked big on the first fee days but now that the swelling is going they look good. I had HP so they look very full but just like I was naturally gifted hah. Yours will be fine don’t worry.
    The first 7 days of healing are bad. I needed 24 hours care but after that you start getting back to your normal self slowly. Im 16 days post op today and feel normal other than a little pressure just under the scars but it takes a while for internal healing 🙂

Lenia
    0p
    Menu

I hope mine get to look that good

Megan 18
    18p
    Menu

For those who were a 32aa before surgery what bra size are yous now?
    I had surgery on yesterday and they put in 350cc under the muscle and I was a 32aa before hand.
    Recovery has been fine Iv been taking my pain killers which help loads and they’ve told me to try mobilise when possible. Was really sore this morning but that’s to be expected. Iv been walking about since last night but just relaxing when I can. Youll definitely be fine after 3 weeks.
    Also does anyone else have any pics?

Nat 2
    2p
    Menu

Mega thank you that’s the message I needed excited to see how yours look!!!!

Megan 18
    18p
    Menu

@nat no problem! You’ll be shocked at how much difference there is in a matter of days so after 3 weeks they’ll be looking amazing and you’ll be back to normal! I was told my ibuprofen will help with swelling so ask about that. I’m already cutting down on my painkillers since Monday it just gets easier each day. I’m so happy with them xxx

Nat 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

I’m similar stats to you, 5ft 6 61kgs was a 34a and just had 300ccs and it’s earky days but I don’t think they look too big at all! I always said to my surgeon I wanted a natural and in proportion look and I think the 300 has given me that!

Danni 7
    7p
    Menu

I had mine done yesterday, I didn’t respond well to anasthetic, had my op by 10am but couldn’t go home until 8ish. Kept being sick, pain is bearable. Just a tightness in my chest, had 345 Hp under X

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

24 days post op.

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

They still get swollen in the morning and then kind of change throughout the day.

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

300 ccs HP unders. This is how they look in the sports bra

Nat 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Ana they loook amazing! I have 3 weeks to go I am so excited!!!!! Ahhhh

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

@NAT
    Haha the day will soon arrive! Wont be long now. Hope you have a speedy recovery hun 🙂

Beth 300cc 14
    14p
    Menu

Hi I had 300cc HP unders and I’m 3 days post op… Not going to lie.. The pain in in right now is too much. The painkillers I was given are not strong at all so going to see my Gp tomorrow but my boobs look amazing! Can’t fault them and once I’m out of pain I know it’ll all be worth it.

Add me on Snapchat if you like and I’ll update you my progress.. Just add me as a friend and private message me x

I wish I was more prepered for this pain xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.