300 or 325 Overs Before and After Pics Please Started by: Amy

• Author
    14p
    Menu
    +3

Hey!

Had my pre op Monday, I have the choice of 300 or 325 overs. Currently a lifeless 32B ?? size 8 frame has anyone got any before and after pics of a similar op??

Ops booked for 8th Jan ❤️

XX

Heidi 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

Hey! I’ve seen so many people talk about choosing between sizes but everyone I see says ‘go for the bigger one’ or people say ‘I wish I went for the bigger ones’. And with each only being 25g difference you may aswell go for the bigger one it won’t make too much difference and a lot of people get boob greed with wanting bigger! Go with that the surgeon thinks is best, in the op they might try 325 and decide that it’s not going to fit right and go with the 300 atlease in that case you have some leeway! Good luck I’m booking in for December 14th in Preston for 274&300cc (as big as was recommended for my case) but I’m a bigger frame than you so comparing my results to you won’t be too accurate x

Kiarah01 -3
    -3p
    Menu

I got 320cc unders 1 week ago.
    Previously 36 B, now i will probably be a full 36 C. They still haven’t dropped and fluffed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kiarah01 -3
    -3p
    Menu
    +1

In my previous post i sent my pre-op photos, and here i am sending my one week post-op pics.

Attachments:
    Kiarah01 -3
    -3p
    Menu

Moderate profile. And i am happy i haven’ t gone bigger as I wanted natural look.

Elizabeth 33
    33p
    Menu

They look great!

Elizabeth 33
    33p
    Menu

How has your recovery been?

Kiarah01 -3
    -3p
    Menu

The first 1-2 days are really difficult with much pain. First night after operation really sucks. But after day 3-4 its getting easier as pain decreases. After a week i can say life is still far from normal, but pain is totally acceptable. It only hurts at certain movements now. I got off painkillers at day nr 3 postop. Difficult not to be able to lift my kids though

Leanne VB 8
    8p
    Menu

How long do you think it will be till you can lift your kids. I’m booked for March and this is one of my worries x

Jade 11
    11p
    Menu

My son is 2 and a half and I’ve not been comfortable lifting him to 5 weeks – you get some really odd uncomfortable sensations if you lift too early x

Menu
    +1

Hey Hun I had 325cc overs 6 weeks ago. I was a 32A before and now I’ve been measured 32dd/30E however they defo don’t look that big but I wanted them very natural! I’ll try attach some pics xxx

Attachments:
    Menu

I have a BA insta if you wanted to follow as I can’t upload all my pics? it’s sl_ba021119 xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi Amy I did get unders but our stats are somewhat similar 5’3 105lbs and 32a previously. I got 275cc and 310cc (wanted a natural look) and doc says I’m a fuller C cup maybe even a D cup its been about 2 weeks and I’m so excited for them to drop and fluff! Also 25cc is really nothing doc told me I would have to go 75-100cc more to see any difference. Hope this helps!

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Here’s some more pic in my fav bikini, sports bra, and brallete

Beth 39
    39p
    Menu

300/325 HP overs from 32A, I’m 2 years PO & now 32E Xx

Attachments:
    Beth 39
    39p
    Menu
    +1

This was before! Hate looking!! Xx

Attachments:
    Beth 39
    39p
    Menu

This is them in a bra X x Love them, just need to stop sleeping in my front as apparently it can distort them!!!! 🙁

Attachments:
    Beth 39
    39p
    Menu

Also, I had a really easy recovery, I didn’t find having overs painful at all! I was back at work after a week (I’m a dental nurse), sleeping sitting up for the first 5 days was the worst part as I had a numb bum! I think generally overs have the fastest recovery time but take it easy even if you feel fine, everyone is different but I’m sure you’ll be fine, wishing you a speedy recovery & amazing boobs X x x

Amy 14
    14p
    Menu
    +2

Ladies they all look incredible! Thanks for all your advice, I went with 325cc in the end. Only had my op yesterday but I’m so pleased so far, they are a but wonky but thats swelling. I’m so excited to them drop and fluff! Xx

Menu

Love your bra where’s it from? X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.